Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 5. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 08, 2019, 03:59:34 PM
Time will give me some chances for everyone in this generation the Bitcoin is the way of getting success so spending time with the Bitcoin will always been useful each and every second is money Bitcoin that's why spending time with Bitcoin is more important.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
May 08, 2019, 12:55:14 PM
I think spending time with bitcoin is a rational idea because it can benefit from it, and I never felt my time was wasted in vain.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
May 08, 2019, 11:21:33 AM
Since i started on crypto and earned bitcoin i say to myself that this thing will change my life, and it came true.  Bitcoin is my job so i spend lots of my time to earn some of if.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
May 08, 2019, 11:16:28 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Since bitcoin become well known and become valuable it becomes one of many people source of income. Spending time to gain bitcoin is worth if you know how to have it. Bitcoin help not only to our financial needs but also for economic growth of our country.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
May 08, 2019, 11:10:25 AM
If you are investor or trader of bitcoin, you will naturally spend time on bitcoin to be updated on its price and possible price movements within an hour or day. Any price movement of bitcoin will also affect the prices of many altcoins and if you are into trading you will surely analyze the current priceof the top coin before making your next move. Bitcoin is worth spending the time because of it importance in the growth and development of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
Everyone is spending time, it's fun to monitor the price of bitcoin as its so volatile.
I am actually spending more time in crypto than my time with my real job, I don't only monitor news about bitcoin but the entire market.
For others it could be demanding of your time but if you love what you are don't you don't count the time you spent.

What brings fun the the cryptomarket is the drama of the environment, just like what is happening today.

We know that bitcoin is on bullish indicator but after the binance drop a news about the hack we might see the indicators turns into bearish.

The environment is easy to react on every fud or news that is coming out but not all the time. This might be one of the factors on how traders trade.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
May 08, 2019, 10:54:51 AM
Al the time invested in bitcoin and similar brings with it financial and technological.know how, it is an investment in the future and only this way we can be successful in the market.
Activity: 532
May 08, 2019, 09:33:04 AM
For me, I never feel my time is wasted in bitcoin because I make this bitcoin as a sideline not a basic income, but there is no time wasted in bitcoin because we get big enough results when we do this activity in bitcoin
Activity: 532
May 07, 2019, 06:45:11 AM
People spend time in bitcoin because it is an opportunity to earn in a fastest and easy way. It was proven by many people that there is a profit in bitcoin and others become rich through it. And i believe people doesn't think bitcoin as a waste of time rather a great opportunity to earn.
I agree, because today every people was suffer from poverty and even the countries the economy is bad. So we should only spend more time in bitcoin, because it can gives more chance to the people earn and more opportunity to invest also. Especially to those people who has a capital that they want to invest and to learn more some knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 588
May 02, 2019, 02:57:46 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

In my opinion, spending time on bitcoin is not a watse of time. In fact the use of bitcoin makes our transactions faster and less hassle. We can earn big amount of money if we know how it works.

Bitcoin pulls the other cryptos and the whole market. When we spend time learning more about it, we get the information about all the rest cryptocurrencies. Later, we choose the right strategies for working with cryptos.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
April 30, 2019, 06:14:06 PM
i cannot denial it , the 1st thing  is about money and earning , but also i want really know how far bitcoin will go and get acceptence from people
Merit: 252
April 30, 2019, 03:27:21 PM
I spend almost fully days with bitcoin because only bitcoin right now is my job, I am focus how to earn much money with bitcoin by free and invest way, I don't care how many time I failed with lower price but I will always start earning with bitcoin.
  Wow this is really good to see more people spending time with bitcoin because it gives us more chances of earning and it can make our life better, I use to spend my time when I get free as for me bitcoin is part time job, whenever I get free I try to spend time here in the forum, I know it is best way to earn money.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 30, 2019, 01:32:43 PM
as long as I do a lot of things to get bitcoin, I never felt that what I was doing was a waste of time, even by knowing bitcoin my free time is becoming more useful and more productive.
well, i like that too. utilizing the time I have to search for bitcoin is not something that I feel is futile. this can help me increase my income, and this is an interesting thing for me. so I think I'm doing this because it's profitable and very interesting.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 01:16:15 PM
I spend almost fully days with bitcoin because only bitcoin right now is my job, I am focus how to earn much money with bitcoin by free and invest way, I don't care how many time I failed with lower price but I will always start earning with bitcoin.
at first I was like you, I even tended not to care about the time to try harder to make time for bitcoin. But finally I realized that the mission of introducing crypto was far more noble and I began to socialize with my closest colleagues, there were two satisfaction that I got namely economic satisfaction and helped increase the economic experience of others via bitcoin.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 30, 2019, 11:24:13 AM
Especially those slow times in the market, we need to educate ourselves in terms of fundamentals of the economy, blockchain, and crypto trends. Those things will help us in the bull market because at that time we will need wise decisions to act. I remember myself in the last bull market, I made lots of stupid decisions and lost thousands of dollars.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
April 30, 2019, 08:56:42 AM
as long as I do a lot of things to get bitcoin, I never felt that what I was doing was a waste of time, even by knowing bitcoin my free time is becoming more useful and more productive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
April 29, 2019, 08:59:46 PM
Bitcoin is the number one coin on the market. Hence, most investors depend on the trend of Bitcoin to determine the status of the entire crypto market - it has turn out to become a standard for comparison to most of the coins on the market since it is paired to almost every coin that gets listed on an exchange. Bitcoin has a great influence in the crypto space as it occupies the largest portion of the entire market cap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
April 29, 2019, 08:41:12 PM
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
SIGMA by HYDRA X
April 29, 2019, 08:38:24 PM
The major reasons I spend time in bitcoin is to widen my knowledge about cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology and then for financial freedom.
Bills keep piling up and the job that I have doesn't pay well .
Aside that, one needs more than one source of income generating avenue to attain financial freedom.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
April 29, 2019, 07:37:51 PM
Bitcoin is very important for those whose main jobs are crypto project traders and investors. Bitcoin is the backbone of crypto price movements so spending time analyzing price movements is interesting. It is not a behavior to waste time in vain because with Bitcoin it will provide tremendous benefits if you know how it works and is rational.
Merit: 252
April 29, 2019, 03:09:36 PM
I spend time in bitcoin because it helps me to lessen my financial problems in life that it really helps me to have a good income for me to pay all of my bills and buy the things that i need and i want. It is one of the reason what i like about bitcoin that it really gives a person an opportunity to do the things that he/she ever wanted by earning good profit. Right now, I am looking for a good trading platform, so i could exchange my fiat or crypto into bitcoin and vice versa. Until i found about Darb finance the most secure asset trading platform where it allows you to do fast transaction and you can confidently do trade here. Lastly, i also believe that bitcoin can improve the economy because it can help people who does not have any source of income or simply it can lessen unemployed people in a country.

It must be acknowledged that the presence of Bitcoin has had a positive impact, many new millionaires from Bitcoin and I have also been helped financially due to rising prices that occurred in 2017, and hope prices can recover soon.
Good it is our own duty to know the importance of bitcoin in our life, I know bitcoin has really good impact on my life it has great potential and opportunities for us, our life can be better with help of bitcoin if we buy and sell it on right time, it is much better to spend your time in bounty campaigns’ which gives free money.
Pages:
Jump to: