Pages:
Author

Topic: Why such a harsh drop - page 2. (Read 227 times)

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 02, 2018, 06:02:21 AM
Cool charts there OmegaStarScream, this is somehow reassuring that this is just the beginning of something great for Bitcoin.  So from that chart, we are expecting another Bull Run on the next two weeks or month.  I watch from youtube and Cliff High predicted (according to their data) that bitcoin will start to increase on the 16th day of February, or by March.  Well it seems majority of their predictions comes true and so the chart you are showing us somehow coincides with Cliff High prediction.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
February 02, 2018, 05:43:29 AM
I wouldn't worry much. If you're just looking for profits then selling now could be a good decision, but If you actually trust the technology then you would know, we are just starting, the potentials are huge. As for the historical data:

and I suggest reading this article too: http://bitcoinist.com/january-crypto-crash-nothing-new/
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
February 02, 2018, 05:40:42 AM
It is manipulation from the sharks, which own the half of world media.

No worries, they just want to buy cheap coins, and then playing LONG with their positions.
So in that case, they win multimillion whitin few months.

I can t say for sure, but I assume, that we will recover fully in the end of the February. Till then, I'm buying with the fiat I have.

Regards
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 05:32:39 AM
At the end of last year, most of the coins were peaking in value, market value was above 800 billion, now its sitting at 383 billion.

I keep hearing that January is always a bad year for crypto but looking at historic data I can't see much proof of that, some have had small drop'sbut nothing too bad. So why has almost all the top coins dropped so much? Is it just they were so much over sold? Is it just with so much negitivity around? or is it something else?

For me I have been using the dip to add to my investments, would be good to see some green days though just to give some confidence back, When do you think the market will start to turn around?
Pages:
Jump to: