Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the banks dont give free money? Why they loan it? - page 2. (Read 8772 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I am not sure if a wise person can have such question. Banks are not charity enterprises and they want to make money also if they give this free money inflation will increase 10000...%
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
Well in a way it's not scam, but they do have the ability to print a lot of notes and coins. For a bank a loan is just a computer entry of a particular amount, and they really don't have to lose anything much. This infact is what bothers people who are in debt.
Activity: 238
I love NACHOS
Why would they give money of course it is their business.  They loan it so they have money to pay to their staff and for the utilities.  It is also another way of paying their depositors their interest.  And that is some peoples money and they have no right to just give them away.  It is a hard earned money by people who works really hard.

In addition to it being a business(and owned by a citizen/citizens), money is limited so if everyone could get 300k then the economy would fall apart or there would be mega inflation and it wouldn't end cause the govt would keep printing money in order to continue giving money.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Banks services allows anyone to get extra income from the savings, soo the loans must cover the risk, as the bank isnt lending its own money and the costumers money. Soo your savings get interest because banks invest your money into lending as some others ways.
Yes, that's how it works, thy don't get the money for free so they would also not give it for free. In the first place, banks are not charitable institution, they are here for business and the aim is to make profit so they would lend it for interest and other corresponding charges as that is where they get their income.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Banks services allows anyone to get extra income from the savings, soo the loans must cover the risk, as the bank isnt lending its own money and the costumers money. Soo your savings get interest because banks invest your money into lending as some others ways.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The banks search for the profit and earning that's why they offer the loans with interest usually. Otherwise they will lose money as their income is from this interest.

Yeah if the bank would not charge interest on loans the banks would make losses. Who would repay his loan If money is free? Just take out another loan to repay the old one.

Banks need to make profit, it's normal they ask for an interest because lending making comes with 2 risks
- Not getting paid
- Not getting interest

On the other hand they need to make cost.
Hire people to make sure every loan request is from a honest person.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
The banks search for the profit and earning that's why they offer the loans with interest usually. Otherwise they will lose money as their income is from this interest.

Yeah if the bank would not charge interest on loans the banks would make losses. Who would repay his loan If money is free? Just take out another loan to repay the old one.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
banks are alive because of loans ee get some money grom them and we pay it to them later but with a little profit.this thing is far more worse than trading but it is possible for nanks necause they have all the money and if they dont they they will make new coins
Activity: 616
According to me the Loan Giving Facility Of Banks is A Nice Facility For Those Who Can't Have Own Money To Start A Business.....
And Also They Loan Money To People For Earning Interest From The people and It is way of Growing Money For Banks.......

Why you need a loan for that? The state, can give you a subsidy, with money from the taxes, to start a business.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
According to me the Loan Giving Facility Of Banks is A Nice Facility For Those Who Can't Have Own Money To Start A Business.....
And Also They Loan Money To People For Earning Interest From The people and It is way of Growing Money For Banks.......
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Why would they give free money? Do you give free money because someone needs it. They Loan because they make a living from it. Yes, it is a robbery but you will have to take a loan of you need money. They give you money, and you have to pay the back with interest. That is business to them, robbery for us.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I have  a question for you, Will you give free money to the people ? No one can give money to someone without any profit. If you and me are not agree to give free money to the people then how would we expect it from others ? And i think banks help us when we need money and when we are in trouble so they deserve to get some profit in return.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Banking is business,why putting up a bank without earning?No bank give money in an instant,you deposit,invest and even apply for a loan.When you loan money in the bank,there are lots of charges, those charges are there income,you pay the loan you pay the charges .
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Why would they give money of course it is their business.  They loan it so they have money to pay to their staff and for the utilities.  It is also another way of paying their depositors their interest.  And that is some peoples money and they have no right to just give them away.  It is a hard earned money by people who works really hard.
Activity: 672
Activity: 252
I think loan is a scam. An economy needs, only, free funding and a tax system and nothing else. Do you agree?

Banks are giving free money! Leave a 1000$ on your bank account for a year. In the end of the year you should have something like 1002.5$. So 2.5$ for free! isn't it good?
The bank never gives free money to the citizens. They force people to take loans even if it's not required by bringing up new schemes, to attract people. The only one who gets profit is the bank itself. !

what you are telling is perfectly correct. Bank will never give anything for free, their will be something hidden charges, which they reveal it after they make you customer. Banks are maintained by corporate who are working for only their profit not for community service. That is why Bitcoin should be used so that you wont be charged unnecessarily for any transaction or other services.
do you think that the free account which most of the banks are opening, there are some hidden charges, for examples here in my area Allied Bank is offering a free account with the name of MUKAMAL account, fee check book free maser care fee transaction and many more so do you think that they will have some hidden charges?
Activity: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think loan is a scam. An economy needs, only, free funding and a tax system and nothing else. Do you agree?

banks don't give free money because they want to earn more money, so they give unfair loans just to earn a lot of money from their customers, from people that needs loans
Activity: 336
Well they obviously need to make a profit else they can't afford to pay their staff.
Banks are one of the most commercial parties ever and not only that, they got a lot of influence in almost any aspect of the financial markets globally.

Yes, by having this is one way to pay for their staff and to maintain their bank running.  Where else they can get their money if they would not put interest on loans.  And this is also where they get to fund for their depositors interest.  This principle is being applied even before the time of Jesus.
Activity: 168
if you believe you can succeed

If the bank starts to give free money our people will become too lazy that's very true

banks make money from the investment the do and the loan the give to people so that the can pay there workers and keep the business going

i will advice banks and government to provide loan with low interest rate to people so that the can utilize there talents or capability

that is the best way to grow a country
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Well i dont hate banks i hate those people who ask for a loan and doesnt repay, making the banks to raise their tax. If i request 1000 dollars i will pay 1300 dollars, if you have 1000 dollars at savings this will give you 1010 dollars with lucky. Soo the huge difference between its insane as you see, but honest people pay from the debit the wrong people let at the banks. Soo why dont you op pay my bills as you wanna to get free money? The same way you pay to eat banks offer their services and they take their fee as everething.
Pages:
Jump to: