Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the crypto is dropping again? - page 11. (Read 1208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
May 10, 2018, 01:26:59 PM
when market is down, surely there is no other way, only UP! so averaging and acquiring good tokens or coins will definitely bring good fortune.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
May 10, 2018, 01:23:19 PM
Volatility is the very nature of the crypto, a sudden surge and drop of prices are pretty common here and it happens without a warning. Base on my experience, the first and the second quarter of the year is not a really good time for crypto, just continue holding and wait for the bull run by the last quarter of the year. Worrying will get you nowhere.
Activity: 448
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
May 10, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
It is unfortunately not possible to talk about the constant rise in the crypto money market. Fixes happen after certain levels. The important thing is not to panic in adverse situations and to get the right position for our investments.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
May 10, 2018, 12:53:27 PM
I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?

Why do you want to sell your coins? There is no reason for that. These are temporary drops after prices have risen recently. Do not panic because later you will regret it if you sell. Just hold and everything will be fine.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?
To begin with, you must answer yourself to the question, on what term you buy the coins? Many people buy coins on a year or more. But at the slightest drop in the market, they become nervous. It is not right. You should also set yourself priorities - at what level of price you will make a profit. Finally, you must buy those coins that you believe in. By following these rules, you will not be afraid.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
May 10, 2018, 12:21:33 PM
Current correction is pretty normal after recent mini bullrun BTC done from 6500 and 10k but unfortunately wasnt unable to break that psychological resistance therefore market experienced a sell off from unpatient investors. Anyway i dont think its over and hopefully we gonna see next attemp to break 10k mark very soon
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
May 10, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
Should I sell my coins?

You seems to not understand how trading should go.  You need t buy when prices go down and sell when prices go up.   If you dont understand this you will only make loss and is way better you avoid trading and just hold your coins safely.
Activity: 198
May 10, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
Should I sell my coins?
Nobody can tell you with great certainty what will happen to the crypto market tomorrow. But it seems to me this is a temporary phenomenon as well as the winter drawdown in price
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
Should I sell my coins?

Are you expecting a moon? It already recovered last month, when BTC hit so low. Price level above $9000 compared to last month's $6000 level is already considered recovery from the bear market in Q1 and as of last month bitcoin has already recovered by 50% and most of the altcoins has already increased by 100%.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 10, 2018, 11:26:44 AM
Coding was probably caused by some people who were nervous and sold them out of the market, thus making the number of ciphers in the market soar. has reduced altcoin prices.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
May 10, 2018, 07:06:57 AM
Should I sell my coins?
The fall of the Crypto market is a very normal thing and you need to be familiar with them. All successful traders in the Crypto market enjoy the downside of the market. Because they are traders who prefer to buy low and sell high.
So instead of worrying, take a look at it and take advantage of it to make a profit.
Activity: 221
May 10, 2018, 06:28:52 AM
Should I sell my coins?

Stay calm and hold your coins. The correction is not too sharp and I think it becomes commonplace. Today is almost all the red market, but sure in the next time the price will go back up and you can enjoy the green market.
Activity: 172
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 10, 2018, 06:14:35 AM
you should not be worried. this is just a side way trend. Most of investors are waiting the result of Consensus 2018 in May 14th. In my research in the history, all of coins price will increase after the conference. So, I believe the history will repeat
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 10, 2018, 02:25:20 AM
I also believe that at this moment the coins are experiencing stages to increase we can be optimistic if the coins are now experiencing a decline and are temporary, but in some time to come the coins will rise drastically and make a disagreement to many parties. so I do not panic and keep your coins.

Yes i agree just think positive its not the time to panic don't drop your coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
May 10, 2018, 02:14:13 AM
it is a common thing. I think it is just price correction only, the next few days also the price will rise. Hope it happens
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 01:40:09 AM
Do not rush to sell your coins, I think soon we will again see the growth of the cryptocurrency, the entire crypto-currency market is strongly tied to the bitcoin price, but I think that this year bitcoin will return to the price of 20k, you just have to wait)
if bitcoin prices will break the $ 20k price then of course waiting until the end of the year is the first step we must do, by increasing our assets at this time in order to generate profits that very much
Activity: 644
May 10, 2018, 01:22:48 AM
Dropping again because we should understand the market circumstances, without dropping it is not possible to increase its price even to a higher value. Better if you don't have any patience towards the market, so it is good to sell them in the market for profit. Crypto market will work for people who are waiting patiently.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
May 10, 2018, 01:07:56 AM
It is just normal small correction. Just pray that it won't dropped much although there is no bad news that can support a huge dip so we will be good soon. I don't understand why people loved dumping their coins at a loss. Control your emotions, relax, take a vacation outside crypto and come back when it is back to normal.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
May 10, 2018, 01:03:59 AM
Btc correcting.Most of orders are being controlled by bots,so as soon as btc dropping even for 2 percent,straight away bots dumping and people follow
copper member
Activity: 42
May 09, 2018, 11:24:15 PM
Should I sell my coins?

Be patient:) I believe the whole market will take a big run and possibly BTC reach beyond $20k again by the end of the year. It's just a small dip right now, it's fine.
Pages:
Jump to: