Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the cryptocurrency market going down? - page 2. (Read 235 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107
many rich people or old investors who sell it on a large scale and coupled with new investors who panicked because it saw a large sale, because it causes prices to go down and they also follow-sell it. I think if the new investors are good at strategizing they will get many benefits. I would argue that the thing that is happening now is a turning point to achieve a high price. I think the market will be back to normal if we remember that bitcoin value is designed to fluctuate, so my advice is to buy as much bitcoin as you can, if many people buy botcoin, of course, the price will go back up high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
the possibility of a meeting between the united states president and the north korean president being the cornerstone of bitcoin and altcoin prices fell several days ...
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I didn't getting the point of cryptocurrency market going down from past 3 weeks. This the right time to buy more or existing from all my investment in coin and tokens.
Because big guys sell it. Most probably they want to at the lowest price, so they push it down. Just keep waiting and get into the market with them, you can't miss it when they start buying.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
market as an organism, he lives and reacts to any real and fake news. But if we look back to the past to the beginning and middle of summer, we always expected a splash and growth of bitcoins. But before that, we always flew into a pit into which we merged without sparse, weak-willed guys who doubted their success. What awaits us this year. I think that soon the vote will grow.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
I didn't getting the point of cryptocurrency market going down from past 3 weeks. This the right time to buy more or existing from all my investment in coin and tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: