Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the duck is btc at 13.526,98 USD ? - page 3. (Read 495 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 19
October 30, 2020, 08:45:34 PM
Did Warren buffet ever speel negatively about bitcoin?

Also those authors need money from somewhere so they might not have done well themselves. I feel people recommend financial books just so others get used to reading quite a bit... For the authors that do manage passive income - or anyone for that matter - they did it in a safe(ish) reproducible way. Investing in bitcoin is like going to a company in silicon valley, listening to a talk and deciding to provide capital - both are similarly risky and if you say the likelihood of bitcoin of other currencies being suggested to you is similar then you might well be drawn in the wrong direction...

Bitcoin's still a speculative asset though.

Bitcoin is to good to be true that's why it scares the shit of me ...
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
October 30, 2020, 08:40:16 PM
Did Warren buffet ever speel negatively about bitcoin?

Also those authors need money from somewhere so they might not have done well themselves. I feel people recommend financial books just so others get used to reading quite a bit... For the authors that do manage passive income - or anyone for that matter - they did it in a safe(ish) reproducible way. Investing in bitcoin is like going to a company in silicon valley, listening to a talk and deciding to provide capital - both are similarly risky and if you say the likelihood of bitcoin of other currencies being suggested to you is similar then you might well be drawn in the wrong direction...

Bitcoin's still a speculative asset though.
Activity: 172
Merit: 19
October 30, 2020, 08:31:36 PM
Why the duck is btc at 13.526,98 USD ?

I honestly just don't understand bitcoin as a financial instrument/asset ,all financial books tell me that i should never buy bitcoin ..bitcoin it's mind f...king

Finance ,economy,investing books need to be rewritten as all they say in those books ,bitcoin is doing the opposite ...if btc goes 20k Warren Buffet is dead to me ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTMj4cg64yw

How is it possible ? ( beside whales pumping the price )
Pages:
Jump to: