Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid - page 30. (Read 29741 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Personally I love natural growth in investment and not some manipulated growth. If BTC  should finds it's foot  and follow the upward trend, then it will hardly fall below $10k again. There are a lot of things the coin is contending with at the moment but am confident crypto will win.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
The market is falling because of many reason but the reason for why not to be afraid of is this is not the first time the market is falling.So we have to take risk that the price will recover soon for that we need to keep invested on the crypto currencies more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
A lot of factors affects the price decrease, it is currently leveling out in preparation for a stable organic growth

I'm not afraid cause the low price gives people more opportunity to buy in and join the up trend.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Welll, the market had fallen down from last year, because of the congestion, a lot of transactions are being made at the same time, resulting to most investors whonhad gained so much, cashing out, since no ine had expected the rapid growth, then there are also those who have weak hands who suddenly panicked because  of the growth being compared to the dotcom boom and a lot of FUDs coming out, those whk lacks knowledge invesfed due to FOMO, then months later the release of bitcoin by Mt. Gox that turn bitcoin's value in to 4 digjts, which is a good thing for those who are waiting for a fresh start, we can buy and invest for a small amount, and then just wait till history repeats itself again, the coins thag we had accumulated, will surely give us more passive income that we could've expected.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I'm pretty sure the meteoric rise that ended in January was the result of market manipulation. You can read all about it in this article: https://medium.com/thedailydose/uncovering-the-real-cartel-in-bitcoin-65b56a7a00a2

The long and steady price decline is really the market trying to find its organic value apart from manipulation. Although I have seen a number of my coins lose value, I think correcting to a level that is more in line with reality is overall a good thing.

The big question is whether the cryptocurrency market has found its real value for each coin or if even the current low prices are still the result of the past artificial inflation.

I suspect we are close, but still have a ways to go. I've heard talk of BTC reaching 5,000, but today's climb would indicate otherwise, possibly a $6,000 floor. In a few days we should be able to tell if the price is heading back up, or if it was just a blip in a much larger downward trend.

For those who want to buy back in, or buy in for the first time, I would recommend using the dollar cost averaging strategy, which is to pick an interval (week, month, quarter) and at each interval, put in more funds to buy Bitcoin and other cryptos with. So, if you want to spend $10,000 over the course of a year, rather than plunk it all down now, you would instead put in $200 a week. That way, you are likely to buy on at least some dips.
Activity: 294
Merit: 23
In one year bitcoin has grown seriously. Yes, the price of 20k was a bubble, but now we have something close to the minimum price. The bubble does not cancel growth, and once already, the price will be 20,000, and everyone will say that bitcoin is over.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...
Pages:
Jump to: