Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the market is like this? - Should i quit crypto for good! - page 5. (Read 553 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

Is this a whale manipulation to get in lower or there are some really bad news in crypto market? Please be honest and tell the truth. I am really thinking to quit crypto world for good as i can still quit as a winner from my initial investment. I am getting sick of this market and hope and patience is not good enought for me. I dont believe in Bitcoins new ATH by the end of the year. What i saw in may and now in june it really turn me pesimistic about the crypto market. So i want to save my last BTC i have left.

It helps to look at the longer-term trend. Zoom out on the charts to look at the last 12 months. The progress is still steadily upwards, it's just that there have been a lot of ups and downs along the way.

Really it comes down to if you still have faith that crypto will change the world. If you do, then hold. If you don't, then maybe cash out at least in part.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Ultimately its your choice

The market is very unpredictable but if its indicating its becoming over sold it's probably not an ideal time to liquidate all of your holdings

You could always reduce your investment and take some profits if the volatility is too much
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Is this a whale manipulation to get in lower or there are some really bad news in crypto market? Please be honest and tell the truth.
Most people who are even knowledgeable to us about the current situation of the market here are honest and they don't even have an accurate word to say. They are giving what they can see and feel on what's the real cause of this dip. It can be a combination of manipulation and bad news.

I am really thinking to quit crypto world for good as i can still quit as a winner from my initial investment. I am getting sick of this market and hope and patience is not good enought for me. I dont believe in Bitcoins new ATH by the end of the year
You are free to get out of the market and quit for peace if you still have your initial investment. You're even luckier than the others who are still waiting for a good rise. Have you ever studied cryptocurrency before you entered? it's not about getting profit only but you have to be ready to face these types of crashes.

What i saw in may and now in june it really turn me pesimistic about the crypto market. So i want to save my last BTC i have left.
Then save your few btc left and be pessimistic, everyone has a freedom to do it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Don't worry, don't worry, don't sell, or you'll lose everything. Panic cannot participate in cryptocurrency investments. The cryptocurrency market is a normal growth period.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Is this a whale manipulation to get in lower or there are some really bad news in crypto market? Please be honest and tell the truth. I am really thinking to quit crypto world for good as i can still quit as a winner from my initial investment. I am getting sick of this market and hope and patience is not good enought for me. I dont believe in Bitcoins new ATH by the end of the year. What i saw in may and now in june it really turn me pesimistic about the crypto market. So i want to save my last BTC i have left.

I am discourage about the current situation right now too, but i put my trust in everything will be alright. I now play games online and take a little peek of what is happening out here. It kinda lessen the heat that i felt about and continue to hold even longer. Find something that you could use your time to remove depression.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
The market become red because many news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency and that is negative. Many people who are panic selling their bitcoin so the market down . Patient is our need and need promote cryptocurrency in the other people to increase the price.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
Now we only need the majority of crypto holders think like you and the next uptrend will come  Grin
If you can't stand the volatility or if you are seriously afraid of your money, better get out and only invest what you can afford to lose!
Activity: 46
OK, I understand what you mean. My advice to you is to stay calm. It is normal for cryptocurrencies to have whales. You don't have to panic. Anxiety is also normal. I am also anxious. But apart from cryptocurrency, I can't find a better way to invest and manage money.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy

I think you should finish cryptography now, so that you have the opportunity with the remaining capital to come when there will be a bullish trend and a strong position of coins. You do not have the patience that plays the first role here.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
I am getting sick of this market and hope and patience is not good enought for me.

Yep, you should definitely quit. The volatility markets isn't a suits place for you. and also lack of patience could be the roots of all your problem. There is no an easy and quick way to make money.
Activity: 420
No, this is the time to hold your crypto with heavy patients. Also, you can buy in the dip. Now there are many cryptos which are in very lucrative price and you must buy all these coins some of them are; CAPP, HVN, STQ and Dim Coin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 12
Mountains in my mind.
As warren buffet said "Be greedy when everyone is fearful and be fearful when everyone is greedy." That cannot be anything better or more fundamental than this. Everything starts here and ends here.

This is investing, economics in one line. There you go.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

It is up to you if you want to quit because only you can decide it to yourself and you are considered as one of the weak-hands holders who doesn't have patience to wait. How long have you been in this forum and how long have you been looking the chart that you still don't get the process of the market. Bitcoin market is so unpredictable in a way that your hopes might turn to dust and disappear in thin air.
Activity: 196
You should have already known after entering the crypto market that volatility is the name of its game and if you cannot adapt to it then all of your investments will be lost due to emotional decisions. It is very natural in the market to have a very huge dips this also happens in the forex but in the crypto market it is much frequent as many factors are behind it. As such you should have other means to earn when big dips happen or strategies so that when the moon comes you will gain profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256

It would be idiotic if you'll bail out. I see that you haven't been around that long in order to understand how cryptocurrency works. The whole market is in distress so the current status is not that alarming at all. If you quit now you might end up regretting your action months from now. We won't see the bull running at all times, it'll slows down eventually and take its rest. Just hang tight, week hands like you are the ones who suffers the most.
Activity: 560
Whales are not the cause of every dip you should buy the dip if you quit the crypto now other ones would buy your coins and hold them instead of you.
Hold than selling your coin as this will rise again. Crypto is not good so we can buy some to invest for long term. Do not sell in this bad market and dont quit crypto. This is a challenge in bitcoin market and other crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
The cryptocurrency market like the forex market isn't for the faint hearted. Except you're new in this space, you should know that dips like this are regular occurrences. While you can't rule the possibility of whales manipulating the prices, dips happen.
Activity: 462
Whales are not the cause of every dip you should buy the dip if you quit the crypto now other ones would buy your coins and hold them instead of you.
Activity: 380
I do not think you should quit cryto for good because you still have a lot that you can achieve from it because it will continue to grow and become more stable.What we are experiencing now in the crypto market is only for a short period of time and it will soon recover and price of coin will increase. I think you should be a little more patience and wait till the market recover to earn reasonable profit when you sell your coin.

I agree, I think quitting is not the best option for now. If you continue to believe in the technology behind bitcoin and other cryptocurreny which is the blockchain and if your believe in the utility of the token itself, then keep your bitcoin alive. I'm pretty sure that it will come back bigger and stronger in the coming months/years.
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
If you quit now so you let the whales win the war. Thats mean they can buy many btc or eth or another coin at lower price and sell it in higher price. If you already get profit, you can sell it now to save your money then buy back when the price start to pump. So you can get more profit. Ussualy at the middle year like this the price are dumping and will be raise up again at the end of year. Try to follow the whale's play so you can earn more.
Pages:
Jump to: