Pages:
Author

Topic: Why The Number ‘‘120’’ Is Important On The Forum - page 2. (Read 396 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
Hello mate firstly I must say you put in time and effort on this one, but mate honestly you have what it takes to put in this same effort on other topics and create a master piece, really right now I doubt the importance of 120 numeric figure to anyone now, besides all your instances all come down to one thing and that’s the 120days which is another way of saying approximately 3months.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 715
It’s been a beautiful experience for me on this forum for quite a couple of months now, and I can reminisce coming across several numbers, but just of recent something struck my attention for the very number 120, which made me think, rethink and gave birth to this thread I am about to share with you guys right now. That thou as a number, what importance does it have on its reflection on the forum. Which I will be bisecting and dissecting with you guys to the very best of my understanding how the number holds great influence on this forum which I’m sure you never knew before and you are about to in a couple of seconds. So I advise, go grab a cup of coffee as I work you through this thread how important the number 120 is to the forum.

3 Reasons Why The NO 120 Is Important On The forum

1.   Access to the forum full features
2.   Requirement for campaigns
3.   Users forum statistics

ACCESS TO THE FULL FORUM FEATURES
The number 120 plays a big role here, because in other to access the full forum features, two things are involved ‘Merit’ and ‘Activity’, of which the minimum Activity to rank up to the Full Member is 120, of which gives you access to the complete forum features, such as posting images, wearing signature and avatar, e.t.c. So that makes the number 120 unique and important on the forum because without that these features can’t be access.

REQUIREMENT FOR CAMPAIGNS
Another place this number 120 plays a big role on the forum is when it comes to campaigns, because to most campaigns, one basic requirement always needed to join has always been, how many merits were you able to gained within the past 120 days. That is, now using the number ‘’120’’ as now a timeframe for measuring one’s eligibility with reference to merit earned.

USERS FORUM STATISTICS
This is quite another way the number 120 plays a role on the forum, because as an active forum member, a user’s account statistics is always given in reference to the past 120 days, which gives a summary information about the user’s performance, merit sent and received within that period of time.

So in conclusion, these are but a few ways I personally observed how the number 120 plays some significant role on the forum. So what have you to say to this. You can share your opinions on this, and I will be glad to see as much contributions as you can. Thanks. 
Do you know any significant figure about the forum you have noticed and will love to share?
Pages:
Jump to: