Pages:
Author

Topic: why the price of crypto coins is different ?? - page 8. (Read 1718 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
In my heart there are a few questions that until now have not been solved or maybe from other members there are also like me. my question is why the price of some crypto from one exchanger to another is different, for example coin A in binance 2$ and in one of the other exchange coin A is 2.1$, it's a little bit difference, whereas coin is same, it should be coin same price must be the same.
what's your opinion all about sir?

That is because those coins or tokens has no fix price. There are many owners and nobody can control them from setting the price they want in any exchanges they prefer to sell.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
In my heart there are a few questions that until now have not been solved or maybe from other members there are also like me. my question is why the price of some crypto from one exchanger to another is different, for example coin A in binance 2$ and in one of the other exchange coin A is 2.1$, it's a little bit difference, whereas coin is same, it should be coin same price must be the same.

I think it's because of the people (trader) in every exchanger. For example, people from A exchanger loves trade X coin and then people from exchanger B loves trade Y coin. Of course, X coin in A exchanger will higher than B exchanger (usually) it's because X coin has a lot of transaction in A exchanger (supply and demand).

Great opinion sir 👍
Activity: 294
Merit: 13

I think it's because of the people (trader) in every exchanger. For example, people from A exchanger loves trade X coin and then people from exchanger B loves trade Y coin. Of course, X coin in A exchanger will higher than B exchanger (usually) it's because X coin has a lot of transaction in A exchanger (supply and demand).
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: