Pages:
Author

Topic: why the price of token ico cheap when entering the market - page 2. (Read 295 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 128
When the tokens come to the market they worth zero money. Even if you've paid a lot for each one token, they worth zero. It depends on the followers and the rest of the investors, how much money they want to spend in order to buy more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
now, many people are losing to buy ico tokens, when the tokens go to market, the token price is down, do you guys here much experience like this
There are several possibilities that make the token price down
1. wrong marketing strategy (too much bonus when the initial sale and private sale)
2. give too much gift (giveaway or airdrop excessive)
both of which can make the price fall below the ICO price, as most people will sell the proceeds of the gift or bonus purchase to reduce the loss rate
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
I believe there are some bounty hunters who really do not always care about the future of the project or how much it was as ICO price and are so ready to drop at the slightest chance they get once it is listed on the exchange. I believe investors that bought at ICO price would not actually be selling at loss, so the only real sense we can make out of it of those who are selling are actually those that I have mentioned. Personally, I always look out for it and simply see it most of the time as a promo price anyway.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Indeed, many tokens, when they appear on exchanges, have a lower price.
That's because people don't like the token, they just want to speculate.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
now, many people are losing to buy ico tokens, when the tokens go to market, the token price is down, do you guys here much experience like this
Under my observation heres the factor i could see.
1. Discount - some ICO offer so much discount. For example, 1 token = 1USD. But in a discounted price. It will be for example, 3 token = 1USD. By this, it losts its value. An investor could actually sell it for 3Token = 1.5USD. Far from its original price of 1USD/Token.

2. Allocated Supplies for Bounty - most of the time, some bounty hunters forget that dumping could drag the tokens value down. And this would cost a lot of money to investors.
3. Distribution - ive seen some projects. Distribution for investors are ahead from the distribution of hunters. Why? Think of the market where sellers, sells their goods for which they also bought compared to not.
4. Exchanges - this means a lot. The Volume. Bigger exchange, bigger volume. With bigger volume and more buyers, could effect how a token would be sold. Think of all the lowest sell orders are bought immediately. This could dictate the following orders to be higher.
That is my opinion
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
its depended by project f project is upgraded then coin price is not reducing if project is not then price will down and when bounty coins well sell then also price will come down
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
Sounds like you must be wary of ICOs giving out huge bounty's/discounts.
Activity: 134
it happens a lot. when the tokens are sold in the market, the price is cheaper. because most of the bounty hunter directly to sell their coins so that the price becomes cheap. but if we follow a good project then the price of the token in the market will be good too. all that can also be influenced by a luck factor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Yes, most of the ICO is experiencing it now, its because, when the ICO you invest hit on the exchange, and maybe timing for a bearish price, it has a high probability that the token price will surely go bearish. And also, when an ICO host a huge allocation of bounty funds. When this ICO hit on the market, surely the price will drop, due to many bounty hunters dump their tokens for a smaller price for just a quick buck.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
it is famous system, when the release happen only the first being aware of the project will buy, once it is relaased marketing will make its effect by itself and the value will grow
The main reason I think the price of tokens dropped after the exchange was due to the number of people involved in the Bounty campaign. They receive free tokens and when tokens they will sell at extremely cheap prices, thus devaluing the market. has made the penny a serious discount.
the bounty seems not submitted as a major influence. the allocation for the bounty just only a few percents and it's not too influential to the existing values. If indeed the ICO that was good then by all means its price could be stable or rise more than ICO. but the State said the majority of the State such as indeed convey being down. It also makes the price of tokens after ICO will also join the down.
Activity: 588
Yes, of course I've ever had. Where the token I get from the bounty and then listing on the market, and the price is very low. even very not worth it to sell the time. then I decide to hodl as savings. I think the current price listings on the market could be low because he could be the new coins, and not necessarily a lot of devotees. So he started from a low price.
Activity: 126
usually the price will fall will not be long, the price will back up after a few months, I used to find it to happen. I store my tokens until the price is ico
Activity: 364
I think one of the reasons why low ico token prices are due to the bounty hunters sell hasty rewards after each campaign. Or because the new project started the community involved little, they have not seen all its value ... If the project is good then its value will increase.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
it is a natural thing, because there is a big sale or called a dump. But prices will return to normal over the next few months
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Yeah but not all project I joined are like that.There are some coins also go up right after they are officaily listed in cmc and famous exchanges just like IOST when it was listed in Binance, its price is 5x right away.And Im glad I participated on its bounty campaign.  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

There may be multiple reasons to it, few of them could be people buying during private sales, if there tokens are not locked, they already get 50-100% bonus, hence if they sell on listing they straight away 50-100% profit on there investments.
Others is from bounty hunters, a lot many bounty hunters do bounties and sell on listing, they dont want to keep there tokens trade into BTC or ETH as early as they hit the market.

In such cases, the sells are bigger then buys and hence they dump down.
Activity: 210

because now many people are buying ICO tokens so when the tokens enter the market the price will be cheap and the token price decreases and the crypto decreases, and now the ICO goes down as many people prefer to invest in promising and value-added projects highest,

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
which you say is true and often occurs when the token is listed on exchange. this happens because there is a dump done by the investor, selling his bonus to restore the initial capital. sometimes this decline is exacerbated by the dump made by the campaign participants after they get the reward and they will sell the token en masse.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
In this case, most likely the ico price is going down when it goes to the exchange is because of the bounty hunters. They are the one who dumps hard after it goes in the exchanges and they didn't care about the price. All they aim is the quick buck of their reward token from the bounty.
Activity: 191
it is famous system, when the release happen only the first being aware of the project will buy, once it is relaased marketing will make its effect by itself and the value will grow
The main reason I think the price of tokens dropped after the exchange was due to the number of people involved in the Bounty campaign. They receive free tokens and when tokens they will sell at extremely cheap prices, thus devaluing the market. has made the penny a serious discount.
Pages:
Jump to: