Pages:
Author

Topic: why the state does not print a lot of money? - page 23. (Read 2680 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Money, which is money, is used to exchange goods. The number of commodities in a market is fixed for a short period of time. If a lot of money appears out of thin air at this time, it is noticed that these currencies are not printed through exchange of goods. Then, people will soon find that money is much less, at this time the goods Will generally increase prices, the currency will devalue.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
perhaps because the state does not want price inflation because too much printing state money, when the money is created a lot of countries will certainly be destroyed.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
It's not the perception of the rest of the world, but the fact that printing additional currency objectively reduces its value. Simple logic is that if something is a lot, then it is cheap, if something is not enough then it is expensive. At the dawn of bitcoin, when the reward for the block was 50 coins about the current price, one did not even have to dream.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
why the state does not print a lot of money? than debt to other countries. is not it easier to make money than debt and ultimately burdens the state?

whether if printing money will have an impact on the money itself? or will it impact the value of the money in the eyes of the world?

The number of the printed money should be at least equal to the gold that the country has in its funds. If it starts printing more money, its value will rapidly do down. However, some states do it, unfortunately.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
If the problem of printing money already in government rules every time circulated so when they keep insisting on making bigger money will be given a sanction even the punishment process could happen because dare to violate a regulation that has been in the specified government in a country.
Activity: 308
why the state does not print a lot of money? than debt to other countries. is not it easier to make money than debt and ultimately burdens the state?

whether if printing money will have an impact on the money itself? or will it impact the value of the money in the eyes of the world?
Cause if they do that their money value will decrease they think it before thry do that. I think the best thing that could happen for now is to study more about how bitcoin works. Cause we all know that if we create or publish more money the value of money will decrease. Cause we have to do is the best for all of that.
Activity: 392

In economics, government should not print too much money because it will lose the value of their money especially if their money is not in demand around the world. If one state will keep on printing money, the cost of products will also increase in order to keep the balance of the number of money printed.
Well, that would cause inflation and make the value of the currency fall, I remember there was a time when the state printed a lot of money and inflation I hold a lot of money to the market but only buy a single item, copper I would not buy anything if I had to spend a lot of money. So I was scared when inflation came to my country.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
Maybe because they knew that one day fiat or paper money will be extinct in the near future which digitak money will surpass.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform

Simple, It will just cause inflation. Printing more money doesn't make a countries currency more valuable but it just give more spending power.

For example:

1 candy = 1$,
If you printed more money it won't help the production of the candy.  You'll just have
1 candy = 2$ now.

A countries currency's value is determined by the products, goods or services that the country could produce, not it's capability to print the money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
The reason why the state does not print a lot of money is because there is a regulating body that regulates the printing of the money all over the world. Well many people who are not enlighten by this rules and regulation are thinking that if their country print a lot of money their country will be rich because they have a lot of money but they were wrong because it goes in the other hand. When a country have a lot of printed money its value goes down which causes that their money to be more useless or worthless. It is just like the rule of supply and demand, if there are a lot of supplies the demand or the value goes down. But if there are only few supply the demand or the value goes higher.
Activity: 191

The state does not print a lot of money because it will leads to inflation of fiat currecy and it can cause devaluation of fiat currency.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20

They not print a lot of paper money because the value of dollar was increase their value and they don't need to have a lot of paper money, so that the value of each paper money would not loose their value when the time came when they have a lot of print paper money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3

In economics, government should not print too much money because it will lose the value of their money especially if their money is not in demand around the world. If one state will keep on printing money, the cost of products will also increase in order to keep the balance of the number of money printed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
to protect the value of the currency itself. the more money in circulation the value will also decrease. it is a very easy problem.

I think that is not the only way to consider protecting the circulation of money but rather its a flow of supply and demand that reflects the circulation of money to a stock market and the economic stability in reflect to thr good industries and people, considering volume of deposit gold in the country which is the basis of how richer the country.
Activity: 266

if the state prints money continuously and more then there will be inflation, because basically the government prints the necessary money if the government prints a lot of money then the country is destroying the country's economy ..
because inflation is a country's decline ..
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
to protect the value of the currency itself. the more money in circulation the value will also decrease. it is a very easy problem.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I think everyone has answered this so I'll just reiterate it. A. Country's currency represent the value backed up by the value of that same country. For example a country printed a total of 10 bills and that country's value is 100 USD then per bill the value will be 10USD. That country opted to print  a total of 100 then their currency's value will drop to 1USD. This pretty much is a basic explanation of it. 
Yeah you right. of course to print money there are certain rules and countries are required to report how much they do printing money and you know the system from the supply right? if too much supply then the rate of currency will certainly decrease and it will impact on the economy of a country. that's why the country can not freely print money
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
I think it happened and is happening to alot of countries where their currency is being demonetized. I heard of a country where a billion of their currency is not even a dollar. What I'm saying is printing new money heavily depends on the resources and the value of a country controlling the currency.
Activity: 112
Money itself is just a piece of paper with a value that does not have real value like gold / silver or diamond so the devaluation is easy to happen if the Central Bank does not calculate well. doubling the amount of money while purchasing power will reduce the value of money by half. People will lose faith in the money.
Activity: 72
which I know all of that counts if the country with the scope of printing the currency will have an impact on the value of the currency itself and the rate of economic inflation will be high, sometimes the country decided to owe at least it may be the best decision however the government would have considered it well, although I do not agree that we should pass on the country's debt to our children and grandchildren
Pages:
Jump to: