Pages:
Author

Topic: why the sudden increase of Forex topics in this board. - page 2. (Read 1168 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MERCATOX
I do not blame first-timers for developing interest in forex as a means of alternative income if crypto-trading is not as profitable as anticipated.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i think i was the first here to offer forex signals. it has definitely caused a surge i interest given that my members are profiting daily, guess some members want to just know if it's legit
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
i have been seeing lots of forex talk lately around the forum, this is a "bitcoin" forum after all.

i mean i am all for all kinds of trading as long as they can be profitable for me and since Forex is a much bigger market and it requires a much more professional skills i'd rather stick with bitcoin and altcoin markets.

what are your thoughts on this?

One of the reason is that forex wasn't mentioned for a long time (so actively), I have seen also that people are selling "methods" on how to earn money with forex and maybe people are wondering what is that, how it works and other things.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I think the sudden increase in number of forex topics is more related to the emergence of related services, on specific topics, usually offering guides and buying/selling signals. It seems that there is a significant number of users paying for these services. I think it can be profitable, but this requires training and high initial investment, if the user wants to make it a profession.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
I would say a lot are here as they view bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme.

The returns are not as high as they expected as they havent become millionaires overnight by holding 0.5BTC so are now looking to jump ship in to next scheme that will make them rich overnight with no effort required.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
i have been seeing lots of forex talk lately around the forum, this is a "bitcoin" forum after all.

i mean i am all for all kinds of trading as long as they can be profitable for me and since Forex is a much bigger market and it requires a much more professional skills i'd rather stick with bitcoin and altcoin markets.

Could be that some people are just looking around and asking in the place on the forum that suits their question the best, or it could be that, like mentioned above, there is someone who is going around and trying to find investors for a forex trading program that he wants to run.

I personally have no idea why there is a spike in those topics, but I have a feeling it is likely the latter of the two I mentioned.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Soo do you believed that bitcoin hasnt bringed whales into bitcoin besides the miners? Bitcoin is working with some brokers already, and its a huge market with several costumers, sure all know forex has a huge risk associated to the potencial earnings. At this way of gambling you will play with your skills and greedy at same time, as you control your bets.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

I think Bitcoin attracted a lot of wannabe traders or wouldbe investors who may have money but not enough brains for such activities. Further, Bitcoin presently gives a lot of opportunities even for the totally braindead. You just buy and wait till the price grows. Since it is almost always the case recently, people get profits without making any effort. The Forex scammers are not only greedy but they are envious as well, and they feel a lot of butthurt when they see that even the half-witted or otherwise mentally deficient end up with some money in their pockets with Bitcoin...

Obviously, they want to strip off these poor fellas of their easy money
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
Very simple: There's a guy that is trying to promote his paid forex trading service.

All forms of trading activity involve significant risk. People that want you to believe otherwise are either completely incompetent or trying to scam you. There is no easy way to generate big gains with Forex or Altcoin, especially not with basic knowledge of widely promoted indicators. Professional traders use highly sophisticated trading systems and have high-speed market access. And even those are not always winning.

In general it makes no sense to engage in trading. You can just buy and hodl Bitcoin instead. This way you can avoid stress and will still participate in Bitcoin gaining purchasing power without lifting a finger.

ya.ya.yo!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing

Pages:
Jump to: