Pages:
Author

Topic: Why there are certain exchanger have been hijack/hack? - page 2. (Read 197 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 19
This method is usually done by speculators who want to get wealth easily and quickly without going through sacrifices such as time and capital.
Speculators like this don't care about the impact they have on either the Cryptocurrency itself or The Users.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
That can be considered, maybe also with the reasons as you mentioned for the competition, but most of the thief's main purpose is to steal the price of the price of a very stored place, and many treasures in it.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
It is because of low security why they can easily hack or hijack some of exchanger but you as a user you can secure also your coins it just simple like the some wallet address before you open it that apps we have we called 2FA which is only you who can know the password for the security and also we have a offline wallet address to not easily hack your coins.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
Is there any solid reason why? Is it because they want to make other people not to buy cryptocurrency? I am curious.
It's (like everything) about trying to earn the most with the less effort... There's no use to hack a person's account (secured with 2FA, scrambled password, etc...) because they put a lot of effort into it, and they can just steal on person's bitcoins (or alts). When it's about an exchange, the situation is similar, they need to find something that's vulnerable, but this time they will have the all of the coins (all the users's coins). It's much better for the hackers, so it's understandable that they're trying to hack exchanges instead of everyday people. For the average joe's, there are the phishing attachs, where the people are sending their login details to the hackers...
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
If hackers hijack any exchanger they will definitely make a huge amount of money because so many people have different cryptocurrencies in the exchanger. I advice exchanger to take security paramount.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Win $1,000,000 USD! @ BitcoinJackpot.Global
They were hacked because they were vulnerable and it was worth a lot to the hacker. I really know how to answer your question. Anything that has been digitalized is open to potential threats. It is just a matter of how well you can secure technology. Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there any solid reason why? Is it because they want to make other people not to buy cryptocurrency? I am curious.
Pages:
Jump to: