Pages:
Author

Topic: why there is so much fuss about decentralized exchanges - page 6. (Read 648 times)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
I dont think that most of the people around the world would thinking if decentralized exchange is the future, since there are so many lacks about it.

That's my point as well. Ethereum's Vitalik, Binance CZ and many other influencers are embracing the decentralized exchanges but we are also hearing the news of security breaches. 
Not all of those DEX become the true decentralized exchange site. They are seeing the potential of DEX but this will need a lot of time. Remember there was no perfect exchange site and they are all having the same chance to get a problem in the security.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I dont think that most of the people around the world would thinking if decentralized exchange is the future, since there are so many lacks about it.

That's my point as well. Ethereum's Vitalik, Binance CZ and many other influencers are embracing the decentralized exchanges but we are also hearing the news of security breaches. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Recently I came across an article about the future of decentralized exchanges and how they are going to transform the centralized exchanges. One thing that clearly mentioned is that decentralized exchanges are secure and impossible (kind of) to hack as no central entity is running/controlling them. However, I heard about the security breach of Bancor and waves DEX. So what's the point of decentralized exchanges if they are still being hacked Huh   
Pages:
Jump to: