Pages:
Author

Topic: Why those useless bitcoin hardfork every months... - page 2. (Read 565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Why are you worrying for these types of forks. Just enjoy it. You are going to get free coins. So basically you need to be more happy. Don't get irritated for this types of forks. Everyone has the right to create  altcoins of their choice. They actually want their coin to take the place of bitcoin, which is not going to happen any time soon. Just remember one thing. Keep your bitcoins in secured desktop wallet. That's it.
Activity: 276
Merit: 254
You cant stop others to do it, so no need to fight it. Also I dont understand how it can be considered harmfull at all, for example if you dont find the upcoming Bitcoin Gold this month usefull, just ignore it or sell it - simple.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
I'd like to have your opinion in what's happening with bitcoin recently,
nothing is happening to "bitcoin".
and since you are talking about forks it is not new that you call it recently. for years people have been forking bitcoin LOL. you just missed it mostly because they never advertised properly and also because they never used the blockchain too.

especially with those useless (in my mind) hardfork.
...hence the term "shitcoin". but i call them experiments and also free money to buy even more bitcoin with.

Ethereum knows how to do hardfork whithout splitting the coin
ETC Wink

Ethereum found a solution with Metropolis to enhance its coin without splitting.
the only reason why they planted the bomb inside their code and now they are trying to fork is to earn more free money.
- premine 70+ million coins
- fork to PoS
- Stake
- rich gets richer or free money....
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
You call it useless .... I call it free money!
You are exactly right. If this kind of fork does not happen means, we will not see this kind of huge increment in bitcoin price. And whenever the fork happens the price is stabilising at a high price. So this is good for us. So you don't like this kind of fork but i like this i will get the opportunity to make some money.
legendary
Activity: 1301
Merit: 1000
📌 peerguess.com 📌
it's good for marketing volume. but if you got altcoins u should switch it quickly.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
You call it useless .... I call it free money!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
Yeah, these forks doesn't fix anything, but the people behind these forks try hard to mask their personal gain agenda, by portraying that they are trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist, a hypothetical problem. With Bitcoin Cash it was the increased blocksize. With Bitcoin Gold, it's asic resistant algo to completely decentralize the mining process. Is GPU mining going to be less centralized than the current Bitcoin mining? No.

So in short, these forks are just trying to create money out of thin air, free money and hoping being a Bitcoin fork or marketing it as another Bitcoin they would be able to create a psychological impact on the market to ensure their altcoin gets instant valuation in a competitive crypto market.
Activity: 99
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is desgined a little different than eth so it cant just do a fork like they would plus these forks are to better bitcoin and get the community or miners to decide the outcome of bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
I'm not a supporter of such forks in the road too. But many people enjoy opportunities to get free coins. We will continually witness the forks until the bitcoin will not be centralized. It is similar with business. Very often some friends, organize a business but due to the fact that everyone has their own opinion then there is the business section.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
CryptoFan
Hello guys,
I hope you are doing well.

I'd like to have your opinion in what's happening with bitcoin recently, especially with those useless (in my mind) hardfork. The point of view that I have today is really negative. I know I lack of precise and technical knowledge, and I would love to have more precision points, from expert or at least from "those who know"...

The feeling that I have currently, is that the bitcoin hardforks are harmful, and clearly not trying to fix anything...
At this rate, we'll have hardforks every months...

What is the point of increasing of 1Mo the size of a block, when you know that in some decades, there will be Billions of people using blockchain technology ? Why only 1Mo ? It's not called "hardfork" for nothing. It's doing something really hard to the blockchain, so at least, increase the block drasticly, to avoid having to do a hardfork 2 months later...
It feels like those hardfork are only there for the money, for those whales...

Ethereum knows how to do hardfork whithout splitting the coin... Why bitcoin should split everytime ? It's completely against crypto/blockchain vision, because every hardfork of bitcoin, will detroy the altcoins, because everybody will want to have his free Bitcoin"Old". So everybody is going to sell their altcoins at each split, to earn a maximum of BTC... and it's dumping the system everytime...
Ethereum found a solution with Metropolis to enhance its coin without splitting. Why BTC can't ? Only for the whales and the money ?
I really don't understand, and I would love to have more accurate explaination than my bored and angry thought Cheesy

Will bitcoin do hardfork every months ? What's the point if it's only for little and tiny modifications ? I'm so far away of the technical and complex understanding than I might miss the logical reasons... I need your help Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: