Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 31. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 01:42:01 PM
I dont know why people invest in ICO especially with this market situation.  almost all ICOs are now unprofitable and do not even bring back invested money.
Activity: 434
July 29, 2018, 12:55:00 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
People keep investing because, despite the fact that there are a bunch of scams nowadays, if you do find a project that is really legit, then the rewards could be huge, because you would be investing in a project before it even begins, which gives you an enormous advantage over other investors.
i am always for opening a new horizons and i thin taht you will be able to get valuable new experience for this
Activity: 434
July 29, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
investing is a good thing for earning for a living, besides, yo can mi imize all the risks and learn to do so, and i believeyou will be happy
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 12:54:07 PM
People keep investing because, despite the fact that there are a bunch of scams nowadays, if you do find a project that is really legit, then the rewards could be huge, because you would be investing in a project before it even begins, which gives you an enormous advantage over other investors.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 12:52:26 PM
Investing in any ICO is quite risky, but if you are lucky, you will receive a huge reward. Think about Etherium and Neo. They had their ICOs a couple of years ago, their coins cost almost nothing. Look and compare the prices for the moment. The early investors of these ICOs are now rich, if they are still holding.
Activity: 4
July 29, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

When you invest in an ICO you stand a chance to make x5 or x10 your initial investment. And if you are able to hold your tokens in a good project you can make millions if your investment was quite enough!  Grin Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 12:50:38 PM
Because it's given us a freedom and it's given us a big profit and tokens in the short term.
investing is nice and i think that you shkuld do it and try a new thisng, so tou will get a new experience which is valuable
Activity: 494
July 29, 2018, 12:49:10 PM
Because maybe they know that their project is good and it will be a success because they want to invest in ico but others because they are just trying to get bounty because they do not have the investment and are still at the same time so most people prefer bounty just than invest in ico.
Activity: 392
July 29, 2018, 12:48:34 PM
investing in ico is grat and i believe that you can get a lot of money from it and learn and get new skills from this experience
Activity: 162
July 29, 2018, 12:46:34 PM
Because it's given us a freedom and it's given us a big profit and tokens in the short term.
Activity: 27
July 29, 2018, 12:45:53 PM
ICO is a great opportunity to make massive profits. But first of all, you need to select or choose the best and good ICO because a lot of scam projects running. So be careful. Definitely, research about the project before making an investment. However, we can increase our investment 10x, 20x or 50x through the ICO. Already I have made investments in few ICOs. But 2 projects are defeated. But I don't care about it because the other 8 project becomes a success and it's bringing me massive profits.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 12:37:52 PM
everything has an end if all needs that need to be catered to then no ico will be needed and ico's are projects that cater to neend of people or society at different levels
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
Sometimes people have very good ideas for their implementation. It seems to me that this is quite a wonderful solution in order to realize this idea. It seems to me that the ICO process is exactly what is needed for this. But many states are very limited that people do not pay taxes to the treasury, because these are just donations.
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 11:40:01 AM
My reason is I think putting a portion of my cash in ico is an extraordinary open door for me to gain while working. Despite the fact that I realize that ico isn't sans chance and benefitting from it isn't ensured. I simply need to take my risks at that point see the consequences of my venture toward the end.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 06:33:18 AM
Well, there is a possibility getting enough profits when the project succeeds. Mostly, they offer good bonuses and that adds to your profits.
Again, I think there other good projects out there as well.
Activity: 77
July 29, 2018, 06:23:14 AM
On the off chance that we discussing speculation than all ventures concoct the hazard. As I would see it, chance means benefit without chance we can't get anything. On the off chance that we are searching for the long haul venture then ICO can be the best decision. Be that as it may, for ICO require extremely some great research and great learning identified with the crypto world either there will be the possibility of substantially more misfortune because of wrong choices. A year ago I had attempted Omisego and Tron and got around 20x+ return in both. Along these lines, It simply relies upon our speculation design and choice.
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 05:22:50 AM
Because some projects really are promising and blockchain technology is currently still in its infancy. Once adopted, the first mover will have great advantages with at the same time the investors profiting from it.
But sadly almost 90% or even more are not worth investing, because the project won't succeed. Many projects simply also joined the blockchain through the hype back in december without having a great use-case. Those projects will sadly fail.
Activity: 6
July 26, 2018, 04:59:29 AM
I  would really incourage people to invest in ICOs they believe in, every ICO almost also has a bounty program which is a great way to earn some free tokens  Tongue
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 04:58:39 AM
You can invest in an ico for gains
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

People invest to get some profit. So now it becomes a little harder to find good ICO, but it isn’t impossible. All the times investment was a risky process, but when you are smart enough it becomes less complicated.

Many people are not good technical analysts to judge the direction of the market, instead they find another way of making money and investment is the ICO, 2017 is probably the golden year of the ICO because almost all ICO They are successful, because people simply think that investing in ICO will be profitable
Pages:
Jump to: