Pages:
Author

Topic: Why was this recent downturn not surprising? - page 3. (Read 590 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 5
I just published a whole research paper for my clients yesterday predicting a drop based on the cash flow and the recent hash rate drop .

I protect my clients, so I will not disclose any information that they paid for. But I will say that it came from understanding the basic fundamentals of how bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies work. Cash flow monitoring is how any modern company is valued. I provide that for my clients using hard data.

I plan on telling them my expected exit price, but only after I factor in the degree of hash rate drops correlated with the efficiency of previous bitcoin mining machines. I will do this in order to find the optimal profit exit point for the miners (whales). I do the work.

If you are able to do this, good luck to you! But I do the work for my clients, and if you want someone working hard for you are welcome to join my crypto family and get the following:

1. Risk analysis for BTC , BCH, ETH, and LTC.
2. Coin creation costs for BTC , BCH, ETH, and LTC.
3. Advanced data based research covering how the fundamental price floor affects the spot price Feb 7 Analysis
4. Actively managed portfolio where you see my daily trades and risk percentages. I am currently 2.11% up from June 2 off of LTC and BTC actions.
5. Weekly summary of fundamental actions and analysis.
6. Continuous updates and improvements that center on what YOU need to understand how crypto actually works.
7. Access to me for council and coaching on your strategy.

If you want to keep following people that draw lines from random points and feed you nonsense like Fibonacci numbers be my guest, enjoy swimming with the fish. Any moron can draw a line between point A and point B and make it fit any agenda. Enjoy being told what just happened and being led into traps by unknowledgeable people making false correlations.

If you want to watch what the whales are doing I am here to help. This is just the beginning of the fall.

Please look at my open analysis and work, it is worth your time:

https://www.amsinger.org/sample-analysis
https://www.amsinger.org/price-floor-in-action

I hope you see the true value of this.

Aaron

P.S. If you don't follow this enjoy buying the highs and selling the lows. It makes me sick how people are saying bitcoin is going to $100k. They care nothing for your safety and risk exposure. They only care about FOMO and hype.
Pages:
Jump to: