Pages:
Author

Topic: Why WazirX token (WRX) is rising so hot? 123% in 12 hours (!) - page 2. (Read 201 times)

TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
I don't see anything interesting about the news on their channel. just about increasing the price but there is no clear reason why it happened.
I think there is an interesting event taking place on the exchange that brings in a lot of users and increases the adoption of the coin.
but isn't wazirx exchange from India really a partner of binance? I remember they had an event at the same time.
there's a chance wazirx could become a large exchange like binance. because they have good partners.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
WazirX is an Indian Exchanger for crypto currency assets.

Their token WRX has seen mega rise of 123% at the time writing this post. I mean whats up? Why this much change in so short time, anyone has got idea about it? Also it has not stopped yet, the volume is getting bolder as I am writing; so it's kinda surprising stuff.

There is also one noticeable thing about this coin, it was around $ 0.08 couple of month ago.

Is it gonna be next BNB kinda coin? Do you guys think it could go boom like BNB exchanger?

Pages:
Jump to: