Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we do not need a woman president. - page 4. (Read 2467 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 07, 2016, 07:22:51 AM

I have said this since 2007 and will til I die. Think about every woman boss or supervisor you have ever had. Some friendly some not regardless of personality the fact is your day was dictated by her mood. If she was in a bad mood you knew it and if she in a great mood you knew it. She would make it a hard day or a kick back day her call she's boss. Do you really want this in a president.
Get mad if you want to ladies. Facts are what they are

What a load of bunk. In Britain, our best ever periods have been when a woman was in charge. Think Elizabeth I, under whose leadership the Empire was born, the Spanish Armada defeated and Shakespeare, Ben Jonson and Christopher Marlowe thrived.

Or think Margaret Thatcher, who revived Britain from a sorry state by force of will and by hand-bagging silly people who hindered Britain's growth. She too won a war decisively, the Falklands war, which is pretty much the last war a western power has been seen to actually win.

Women leaders are great.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
June 07, 2016, 06:10:57 AM
I wouldn't care if the president was a fire hydrant as long as they did a nice job. I don't think the free world would be allowed to hinge on whether the prez had sore plumbing that day.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
June 07, 2016, 01:02:42 AM
I'd love to see a woman president, just not Hillary Clinton

I don't see Hillary Clinton much different from Donald Trump... they both suck goat balls... worst candidates in history

I think women will regret electing Hillary as much as black people regret electing Obama...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
June 06, 2016, 09:40:18 PM
The most meritorious candidate should become the POTUS. Only the capability and the skills matter. Other factors, such as gender, race, sexual orientation and place of birth must play no role in the selection of the next POTUS. The Americans once chose their president based on race (in 2008). And they are still paying the price for it.
Activity: 213
Merit: 250
June 06, 2016, 09:36:57 PM
First let me say I am female,I am 42 yrs old and my voter ID says party no declared. I vote for a president not a party.

I have said this since 2007 and will til I die. Think about every woman boss or supervisor you have ever had. Some friendly some not regardless of personality the fact is your day was dictated by her mood. If she was in a bad mood you knew it and if she in a great mood you knew it. She would make it a hard day or a kick back day her call she's boss. Do you really want this in a president.
Get mad if you want to ladies. Facts are what they are
Pages:
Jump to: