Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we give respect to Rich and no-respect to poor? - page 6. (Read 9066 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
Rich - poor (who are you to decide which title applies to whom?) 

I give respect to those who give it back...period.

I don't respect rich people more than poor people.  If you think otherwise or differently, then consider that you could be allowing Television and media at large to dictate what you believe is happening with this "we all respect rich people but not poor people".
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
because most of the rich (im not talking about bankers/wallstreet) became rich by selling goods and services the public wants.
they enriched society with their goods and services.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
hi actually i m not a newbie but newbie in forum Smiley

people love rich and give all respect to them if rich wants they give them ther A** without any reason but the reason behind will be money..

the community only love rick why not poor ,,, poor deserve`s more respect ... poor have much more peace in them expect rich ...

if rich wants help everyone help them if poor wants no one help expect few people

please give me some predictions Smiley
Poors still have the humanity and rich do not,rich people made out a world of illusion in which they think they are happy from the things they get/have and make others fall into the same illusion.Poor people have less and are happy with what they have.They don't have more enough economy to make others happy.Rich are just those people who were once poor who stepped onto humanity and got onto
Activity: 112
but if we look at there past or know full about them they really not deserve it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Because they think they deserve it. "Oh, he deserves to be poor, its their fault". This along with the hope of poor people to get rich, constitute the fundamental pillar to keep the capitalism scam going.
Activity: 112
hi actually i m not a newbie but newbie in forum Smiley

people love rich and give all respect to them if rich wants they give them ther A** without any reason but the reason behind will be money..

the community only love rick why not poor ,,, poor deserve`s more respect ... poor have much more peace in them expect rich ...

if rich wants help everyone help them if poor wants no one help expect few people

please give me some predictions Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: