Pages:
Author

Topic: why we should Buy some Bitcoins - page 3. (Read 16107 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 21
June 12, 2022, 06:38:16 PM
I assume you mean when you invest. From my point of view, the best time to buy is when it is "on sale", so to speak, long-term investors are in charge of seeing what price the cryptocurrency is currently at, in this case Bitcoin. Being in a bearish state they can buy since at some point it will have a bullish state due to its high volatility rate and when it is up it can be sold. Get a certain profit margin.
It should be noted that due to the state that Bitcoin is currently in, it would be a good time to buy.
more time you buy cryptocurrency it's late or is forbidden even when cryptocurrency is falling or rising you can buy and invest it for long time and also still make your profit when it is in a state or falling who make more profit than when is in state rising. I believe from what I know that falling and rising of cryptocurrency is of benefit to investors who invest into cryptocurrency generally so that is no time of cryptocurrency investment is wrong.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
June 12, 2022, 03:30:29 PM
Bitcoin is currently trading at a good price and now is a good opportunity to enter the world of Bitcoin. If you've not bought bitcoins yet, this might be your best opportunity this year.
Bitcoin is currently trading at $ 34,493 and the bear market is coming to an end. Also, another good thing that will definitely affect the price of bitcoin is halving.
Big investors! One of the main reasons why the price of Bitcoin does not fall much is the presence of large investors. These investors do not allow the Bitcoin price sink lower.

The right time to buy more and more bitcoin now as the value is much cheaper than normal, Current correction seems to be prolonging for long time which is a good sign of a pump soon. If possible, better to invest and buy more either on bitcoin or on any other top coins. As crypto market is volatile , the move will be always unpredictable, hence just choose the coins which are good in the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
June 12, 2022, 10:22:33 AM
I think it is the right time to buy because u might be waiting for more price declination before buying and you won't see the time coming. I know with the current experience in Bitcoin market many are anticipating that the price will still drop. But still it will be nice to buy and be watching how it goes. Thanks

Yes, this is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold for the price to increase higher in the market before you can sell to make a good profit. Now that the price has dropped down to $27,000 few hours ago showed that there is still opportunity for people to buy huge amount of bitcoin before the price will increase higher. I think, those that bought bitcoin few months ago when the price dropped down to $30,000 are seriously watching the market price to hit back $50,000 before they can sell to make a huge amount of money from their investment.
profit orientation and anticipation in buying bitcoin. we don't know that there might be a decline again, but as long as we are patient to wait, maybe the bitcoins we bought will not be in vain. but it's better to study it first, by buying now when the price has decreased by $27k, then if there is another decline we can buy it back, up to 21k is a good support to buy
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1450
June 12, 2022, 09:11:49 AM
I think the point is not ´´buy it because it hasn´t been this cheap in a long time´´. But think about the type of investor, their objective or ability to wait and their momentary position. If the person has never bought or has a very small position and has cash to invest and wait a while, it really can be a great time to make an entry, leaving cash for possible (and perhaps probable) drops. Making periodic purchases at this time is really something that will be rewarding. Now, if the person already has a position, it may not be time yet, given the macro scenario.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
June 12, 2022, 08:48:44 AM
I think it is the right time to buy because u might be waiting for more price declination before buying and you won't see the time coming. I know with the current experience in Bitcoin market many are anticipating that the price will still drop. But still it will be nice to buy and be watching how it goes. Thanks

Yes, this is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold for the price to increase higher in the market before you can sell to make a good profit. Now that the price has dropped down to $27,000 few hours ago showed that there is still opportunity for people to buy huge amount of bitcoin before the price will increase higher. I think, those that bought bitcoin few months ago when the price dropped down to $30,000 are seriously watching the market price to hit back $50,000 before they can sell to make a huge amount of money from their investment.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1018
June 12, 2022, 07:42:43 AM
Profit opportunities that can reach more than 100% in a year or even lack my reason to buy Bitcoin, with the potential market that continues to grow I am optimistic that Bitcoin can give me a big profit one day, I want to follow the success of many people who invest in Bitcoin and things All I do is buy and hold for the long term.
I think this is your best time or never to buy bitcoin at the cheapest price since years. According to many analysis, and due to the actual global world situation, the bitcoin price will continue dropping until the next upcoming halving in the next 2024. Means we still have about two years to invest in bitcoin and get some extra benefits within the next two years.
Buying Bitcoin at this time will be a good investment only for those that are patient and lionhearted. Each day I unlock my wallet and see the reds, my heart drops. I have experience a gradual depletion of my investment. But I have confidence that the price of Bitcoin would gradually appreciate. A change in government policies or a support from a key world economy player would trigger up the price. But some economists are still predicting that the price might still drop, regardless of that I would keep and still buy more Bitcoin. This is because I love privacy, freedom and decentralization.  
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
June 12, 2022, 07:08:53 AM
If your are real crypto lover then should buy some bitcoin because of bitcoin is first and more accepted crypto in world right now. Some countries accepting bitcoin payments, this make really good positive thinking about bitcoin. At present time btc price is very low or at right time to buy so we can make a good entry. Bitcoin is first crypto after this creation crypto industry has become more advanced industry now.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
June 11, 2022, 07:59:21 PM
Profit opportunities that can reach more than 100% in a year or even lack my reason to buy Bitcoin, with the potential market that continues to grow I am optimistic that Bitcoin can give me a big profit one day, I want to follow the success of many people who invest in Bitcoin and things All I do is buy and hold for the long term.
I think this is your best time or never to buy bitcoin at the cheapest price since years. According to many analysis, and due to the actual global world situation, the bitcoin price will continue dropping until the next upcoming halving in the next 2024. Means we still have about two years to invest in bitcoin and get some extra benefits within the next two years.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
June 11, 2022, 07:55:28 PM
Also lot of investors bought Bitcoin at $40k and some bought @ $50k/$60k but it happened that the price has really declined in the past few months, giving investors more opportunity to buy more.
Some investors probably stop buying after they bought around $40k-$60k and failed to take profits, they may feel afraid. There are also some investors who already spent all their funds, so they have no money anymore. Others may still want to wait for a cheaper price to buy again. Several people think the right time to buy when BTC price declines to $20k.

I believe is right to buy Bitcoin now and also Wait for the bullish market to come.
I don't think so. I and many people are waiting for more decline. The price of BTC looks like very possible to drop below $20k.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 273
June 11, 2022, 07:46:40 PM
Im still waiting for more dip at this point previous bear market hit almost -85% from latest ATH and we are not yet achieved this one so if 30k support will break then for sure the next price will most likely the bottom lets wait for it buy every dip is a good strategy to accumulate more bitcoin. 
I totally agree with you. There will be a gradual decrease. There is a crisis in the world in general. This affects the markets badly. Especially the Luna incident is one of the major factors in the decline.
Activity: 295
Merit: 98
June 11, 2022, 12:51:36 PM
Bitcoin is currently trading at a good price and now is a good opportunity to enter the world of Bitcoin. If you've not bought bitcoins yet, this might be your best opportunity this year.
Bitcoin is currently trading at $ 34,493 and the bear market is coming to an end. Also, another good thing that will definitely affect the price of bitcoin is halving.
Big investors! One of the main reasons why the price of Bitcoin does not fall much is the presence of large investors. These investors do not allow the Bitcoin price sink lower.

A lot of investors already bought Bitcoin last year when the bull run came with hope to sell higher but the market volatility this year has made them still hold. Also lot of investors bought Bitcoin at $40k and some bought @ $50k/$60k but it happened that the price has really declined in the past few months, giving investors more opportunity to buy more.  I believe is right to buy Bitcoin now and also Wait for the bullish market to come.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 10, 2022, 07:37:26 PM
The world economy is looking that bad.

I don't know how it will impact the bitcoin market as usual. Because if the recession becomes significant and had started, how would be the big investors and whales will react on this.

Are they going to remain in cash or they're going to hedge against it and will find assets like bitcoin to invest and save their wealth for the moment it's visible? I've remembered when covid-19 was declared a pandemic, it was uncertain for bitcoin by that time yet it was the start of the bullish market.
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
June 10, 2022, 06:29:54 PM
One major reason to buy bitcoin right now is because it's value has dropped and  there are new bills within the US senate that will be passed soon and there are permutations that it will make BTC to rise so I think this is the right season to buy bitcoin...
I dont believe much with fundamentals but it cant really be avoided on not to percept on whats happening around which might be the reason or give out effect on the current crypto market today.

I do not believe much on fundamental analysis, and I don't give much credence to it, but it works and it is helpful if you are current in the political and economic news.
I trust the fundamental analysis very much, then I discovered something and that is;
Even the technical charts moves to conform with the fundamental news at some points. Charts doesn't lie and conforms with the fundamental.
So, I am most confident in the market if I have the technical analysis at the tip of my fingers.

However, I am aware that someone with both skills would be more relevant and ahead in making market decisions.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
June 10, 2022, 03:04:33 PM
Bitcoin halving days could change many things actually. I mean we might have best prices currently but it seems that we may also end up in more bearish trend when halving is near. This is well know due to the fact that miners will dump their bitcoin so that they can profit before the mining reward goes half during that cycle. This gives them little heads up to survive since they will have to adjust that half rewarding system until the prices are soaring one more time to ATH of previous ATH!!! So Yup, as we will close this year we will move to newer crazy spiky graphs of bitcoin exchanges. Just need to plot perfect entry and exits before one can survive.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
June 10, 2022, 02:59:30 PM
One major reason to buy bitcoin right now is because it's value has dropped and  there are new bills within the US senate that will be passed soon and there are permutations that it will make BTC to rise so I think this is the right season to buy bitcoin...
I dont believe much with fundamentals but it cant really be avoided on not to percept on whats happening around which might be the reason or give out effect on the current crypto market today.
Buying out bitcoins will really be depending on someones call and decision since in terms of investment then we do really hesitate specially on the time we are seeing which is a bear one.
We know the chances or benefits or potential when we do go for long term but there are people whom do really like to deal with shorter time duration.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Steady grinding
June 10, 2022, 01:15:06 PM
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
June 10, 2022, 01:16:16 AM
Im still waiting for more dip at this point previous bear market hit almost -85% from latest ATH and we are not yet achieved this one so if 30k support will break then for sure the next price will most likely the bottom lets wait for it buy every dip is a good strategy to accumulate more bitcoin. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
June 09, 2022, 03:06:05 PM
Expecting a 100% profit from bitcoin certainly doesn't hurt, because since the first time bitcoin was created, the price of bitcoin has increased many times but you also have to realize that bitcoin also provides a fairly large loss in investment so you must be prepared to accept both, take risks by buying bitcoins at low prices like now is the right step, but in conditions like this we must be patient and hold bitcoins for a long time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
June 09, 2022, 11:59:59 AM
At least - for the reason that bitcoin is a good investment. Now more and more people understand that this is a fairly profitable option for investment.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 09, 2022, 10:06:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: