Pages:
Author

Topic: Why WebMoney always blocked my account!!!!!!!!!! Scam???? - page 2. (Read 1533 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Please give some details of what actually happened. I used webmoney. It is a bit tricky to understand. I like their system except that they charge for SMS. But definitely NOT a scam !
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
I constantly use this payment system. I really like this service. And I never had problems.
Try to write in support and explain the situation.
If you violate the rules, then you need to provide arguments that protect you
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I don;t know why they block my account?? and my money can not get back. WebMoney is a big scam.

would you guys share me how to avoid being blocked? Can any exchanger share your experience with me?

How can I contact them? cause I chat with them on they are site thousand times but no any help to get back my money and account!!!
SOOOO SORRY TO HEAR SUCH A CHEATING !!
WHAT?? SERIOUSLY ??
WEBMONEY IS A SCAM SITE ??
CHEATING PPL OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY??
PLS ELABORATE YOUR STORY
SO THAT OTHERS CAN TAKE THEIR NECESSARY LESSONS.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I don;t know why they block my account?? and my money can not get back. WebMoney is a big scam.

would you guys share me how to avoid being blocked? Can any exchanger share your experience with me?

How can I contact them? cause I chat with them on they are site thousand times but no any help to get back my money and account!!!

The fact is that there is one only way to get everything back is to drop the claim to the Arbitration and thus start litigation. Only through the court explaining every care and arrival of money, you can prove the opposite of it, you will return your money. There have already been many such cases and it is not necessary that the WebMoney administration has a purpose to specifically take your money. The fact is that there may be different reasons for blocking your account and in this regard you still have to apply to Arbitration.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
On the website WebMoney it is possible to obtain support. Maybe your account is not locked, and requires you to enter personal data. So that you can freely use this service you must send in the passport data. May be the reason.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
webmoney only payment proccessor trusted and reputable from rusia
if you have problem you can claim and sending ticket, you can write in link https://arbitrage.wmtransfer.com/asp/claimsinfo.asp
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: