Pages:
Author

Topic: Why will I always have faith in the potential of Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 237 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 554
My ultimate goal can be only achieved through Bitcoin. This will happen when I go to any big store and pick up anything without thinking about how much I have in my wallet. I am not someone who is looking for a Lambo. I am someone who is going after complete Financial independence.

Do you believe in what I believe?  

You are very correct when you said Bitcoin has revolutionized the payment and investment system of the world. It has also promoted privacy and decentralization which has made people break loose from the manipulative power of Central banks and the government. The volatility of bitcoin is an advantage and also a disadvantage so it is advisable to take and embrace it.

I also share your idea of not wishing to be stupendously rich. The reason for the suffering and poverty in the world is greed. People want to acquire much wealth to spend on pleasure which are just temporal that is why they want to invest in products that promise huge profit in the short term and they end up being scammed. With Bitcoin, you have a reliable investment but you need patience and foresight.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
My ultimate goal can be only achieved through Bitcoin. This will happen when I go to any big store and pick up anything without thinking about how much I have in my wallet. I am not someone who is looking for a Lambo. I am someone who is going after complete Financial independence.
You mean total adoption? We are going there soon but you could do that already by using bitcoin wallet to use on some merchant or establishment. If you are wishing it for everyone, it may take a while cause not all share the same admiration over bitcoin across the globe.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Ultimate Goal!

I have my ultimate goal already, a coin that has a limited supply and that its value is increasing as people are buying it, which is the reason bitcoin price is increasing as people are demanding for it. My plan is not about making bitcoin available as a way to spend in the public, I wish fiat to remain in that position. I can be able to just convert my bitcoin to fiat and spend if I want to, while I also have the privilege to save bitcoin. I see it hard for me at times to spend my bitcoin because I know it's value will still increase, but I can be able to easily spend fiat or convert it to bitcoin.

What if Bitcoin price stagnate?  Do you still think that it will be your guide to pursuit financial freedom?
Can the price of bitcoin be stagnant? No. Although I do not advice anyone to believe that bitcoin can give financial freedom, but it can give the freedom that the centralized system can not give, it gives the freedom that fiat can not give, which is the freedom for you to be able to fully control your own money by yourself and not by any central body.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

Why do I think Bitcoin is unstoppable?

As it is decentralized and immune to external forces. It is a more valuable asset than a bar of gold. To everyone who is seeking financial freedom and protection against ongoing inflation, Bitcoin is the best investment. As fiat has always been a shady currency.

Bitcoin network is unstoppable yes, but Bitcoin application and acceptance isn't.  It only needs a notice of regulation from the authority to make Bitcoin transaction illegal and all the centralized exchanges and company that is involved in Bitcoin will stop its acceptance or operation.  It maybe used in an underground trades or dark market but the mainstream adoption of Bitcoin will definitely stop once the authority prohibit the transaction of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin mainstream adoption is not untouchable, it is still affected by the government regulation, the only reason why Bitcoin adoption grow is because the government is being lenient to Bitcoin users.

Ultimate Goal!

I believe that anyone who is hardworking and working smart will be able to get financial freedom regardless of the presence of Bitcoin.  I don't think that Bitcoin is the only thing to achieve your goal  I believe the main factor of your success is your own perseverance,  Bitcoin is just a neutral tool.  You become successful in trading not because of Bitcoin but because of your skills in trading.  If you happen to find a job that pay in Bitcoin, it is not Bitcoin that gives you the opportunity but the employer that accepted you and it is not Bitcoin that made you get qualified for the jobs but because of your own set of skill.  Your financial freedom will not be given by Bitcoin but rather you can claim it through your own effort and endeavors.

For me, Bitcoin is my guide in the pursuit of financial freedom and supremacy.

What if Bitcoin price stagnate?  Do you still think that it will be your guide to pursuit financial freedom?
Activity: 714
Merit: 521
Since this discussion is focused on bitcoin i will advise you move the thread to bitcoin discussion, we have many reasons to make us lay hold to bitcoin and as long as the first decision had been made with the choice of going for bitcoin among many cryptocurrencies, because bitcoin is the first and well recognized digital currency, if you learn and hodl, you will not regret your decision, you will also have to learn about some security measures in dealing with preferred wallet type against hackers or centralized institutions such as exchanges.
Activity: 756
Merit: 390
The ability to completely transform the way this world operates might get changed because of Bitcoin. I believe apart from financial security it may change today's life which is the difficulties and uncertainty of the future. Everything happening around Bitcoin now is only a building block of progress and innovation. For me, Bitcoin is my guide in the pursuit of financial freedom and supremacy.

Why do I feel I am on the right path?

Staying curious, staying informed, and staying optimistic are the three pillars of my success now and will be in the future too. I know my future is bright as I was one of many who liked the concept, and who dared to dream, in the end, acted on my beliefs. For me, Bitcoin has been a force to be reckoned with as it has been disrupting traditional financial systems and empowering individuals like me to take control of my wealth.

Why do I think Bitcoin is unstoppable?

As it is decentralized and immune to external forces. It is a more valuable asset than a bar of gold. To everyone who is seeking financial freedom and protection against ongoing inflation, Bitcoin is the best investment. As fiat has always been a shady currency.

Finance is always Risky!

Bitcoin privileges come with a unique set of difficulties and uncertainties, much like every innovative technology. One of the big concerns is losing everything that you have invested. It has been more than a decade and Bitcoin is still going strong. As a newbie be prepared for the ups & downs. Always do your own research and then make a decision.

Ultimate Goal!

Pages:
Jump to: