Pages:
Author

Topic: Why would anyone choose to live singles? - page 3. (Read 360 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 2
Some people have evolved and understood thats its not that important. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Because no barriers and there is no one to judge you so can live free like a bird
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Sometimes people just hurt by the others and close their hearts
Activity: 98
Why in this world there are people who do not want to get married and in choosing to live singletons, when we as humans definitely need offspring and biological needs such as sex and other needs.

You can satisfy your "biological needs" without marriage.
They choose because they don't like depending on anybody or being depended on. They don't like responsibilities or letting go of their childish life or dreams.
Reasons are many but none of them are really good.
But hey, whatever rocks your boat.
Activity: 70
I think the reason why someone will choose to remain single are as follows,financial constrain,failure in life such family bondage that is to say that whatever he does or she does use to be failure all the  time,heartbreaks too can cause someone to remain single maybe he/she has gone through many relationship and at the end of the day he/she finds out that nothing good use to come out of it so with that now they will just decide to remain single.
But I have friends, he is rich, handsome, and kind, but somehow he has never felt the name of dating a woman until he was 27 years old.
Yes, that is the general advantage, but if he lives so and until old he has no wife and children, who will take care of him when he is old?
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
I think the reason why someone will choose to remain single are as follows,financial constrain,failure in life such family bondage that is to say that whatever he does or she does use to be failure all the  time,heartbreaks too can cause someone to remain single maybe he/she has gone through many relationship and at the end of the day he/she finds out that nothing good use to come out of it so with that now they will just decide to remain single.
Activity: 266
it is better to be single than to be with someone who wants you to be  someone else.
Activity: 42
When a person tries to find love and they can’t , it gets exhausting, so usually they give up
Activity: 99
They just accepted it
Activity: 42
I think the reason is very simple. When we are single we can do whatever we want without caring other people.
Why in this world there are people who do not want to get married and in choosing to live singletons, when we as humans definitely need offspring and biological needs such as sex and other needs.
Pages:
Jump to: