Pages:
Author

Topic: Why would anyone still be using VIABTC accelerator now? - page 2. (Read 177 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 3
The Viabtc accelerator is always useful when the transaction fee becomes too high for the average person to pay, and if you have a transaction you want to confirm very fast and yet you don't want to pay the required fee at that moment to make it go fast, then you can use the Viabtc accelerator.

I know that!!!!!!
I was asking why would anyone still use it NOW?!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
The Viabtc accelerator is always useful when the transaction fee becomes too high for the average person to pay, and if you have a transaction you want to confirm very fast and yet you don't want to pay the required fee at that moment to make it go fast, then you can use the Viabtc accelerator.

For the time being, I don't think there is any need for it right now; if the fee was on the high side, I don't think you could have even been able to meet that free 13 slot.
Activity: 29
Merit: 3
Got a payment from them and looking through the calculators I clicked on the accelerator page, saw this:

The minimum fee for getting in is 10sat/b, way higher in sat/vb, while at the moment a 8sat/vb will get you confirmation in next block, so what's the point of accelerating a transactions whose requirement would anyhow make it eligible for the next block? 7 guys still used it, why? Bots?
Pages:
Jump to: