Pages:
Author

Topic: Why would CZ go after banks? - page 2. (Read 136 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 03, 2022, 12:20:52 PM
It's not a shocking news for me and i will be supporting CZ's decision to buy the bank and here's my main concern

The problem related to the bank has been exist since a long time ago when the bank was doing very strict control to the any bank accounts that connected with the crypto. In my opinion if CZ was putting this as his main concern why he wants to buy bank.
CZ will try to create a friendly environtment for the crypto users where they can use it to connect with their crypto account without any worry for their accounts to be blocked by the bank.

This is a really good idea since i have seen in so many cases the banks were putting restriction even blockchain any accounts that already proven connect with the cryptocurrency.

This is a wise decision for CZ to be tried. This will also push domination of crypto.
Activity: 938
Merit: 275
November 03, 2022, 11:44:04 AM
I don't know if you've heard, Binance CEO CZ is considering buying banks, it's a shocking news I read online a while ago, this man is one of the most respectable in crypto space, why is he making this move? Not long ago Elon finally took over Twitter, what do you think CZ is planning to do here? Why would he go after banks? To have a physical crypto bank or something?
Pages:
Jump to: