Pages:
Author

Topic: Why YOBIT allow to buy dead coins ? - page 2. (Read 1346 times)

legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
July 15, 2016, 12:27:23 AM

I seen for volume it was quite good but price was just 1 satoshi. I just bought it and after few days trying to sell but still order shows pending and even no money supply on coinsinfo page showing for that particular coin.

this is your first clue to know that the coin is dead. an altcoin that is worth 1 satoshi has been dead for a long time you don't need to think about it anymore.

besides more than 80% of the coins on YOBIT are dead. just check their wallets in your wallet tab and you will see they are all in "maintenance" which never ends.

I hope Yobit must do something about this "dead coins".I too have bought this, I ended up playing on Yobits dice game Smiley Unlike c-cex and Polo, they are delisting under performing altcoins. Its a good way to trim down those "shit coins", were  sometimes they are called scam coins.

they don't care about these things to fix anything, they only care about the volume to come to their exchange. and honestly if it weren't because of their spam signature advertising all over the forum, they would have had zero volume to work with because there are many other good exchanges that are doing a nice job and have a good and responsive support, why would you choose yobit over them?!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
July 15, 2016, 12:13:16 AM

I seen for volume it was quite good but price was just 1 satoshi. I just bought it and after few days trying to sell but still order shows pending and even no money supply on coinsinfo page showing for that particular coin.

this is your first clue to know that the coin is dead. an altcoin that is worth 1 satoshi has been dead for a long time you don't need to think about it anymore.

besides more than 80% of the coins on YOBIT are dead. just check their wallets in your wallet tab and you will see they are all in "maintenance" which never ends.

I hope Yobit must do something about this "dead coins".I too have bought this, I ended up playing on Yobits dice game Smiley Unlike c-cex and Polo, they are delisting under performing altcoins. Its a good way to trim down those "shit coins", were  sometimes they are called scam coins.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
July 15, 2016, 12:02:10 AM

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
July 14, 2016, 09:58:46 PM
I am active trader on yobit. Since i am using YOBIT had a good experience.

But I am not satisfied with service offered by yobit about dead coins. As Today I already have bought such a dead coins which I even cannot sell.
What to do with such a dead coins ?
Many shit coin can find in yobit so you need to choose better coin and don't believe in chat box many of them want to sell there hold coin. I saw dice game you can use it to play dice if you want . Or you wait to time it will pump again I also buy shit coin. And waiting the price will increase again.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 14, 2016, 09:52:07 PM
all you can do for those coins is make it a design to your yobit balance because even if you sell it you cannot still get the profit you want and still the price would not really lovable to see,

And i dont really like the criteria on adding coins on yobit because they allowing scam coin to join to their site.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 14, 2016, 07:26:38 PM
You can't do nothing with this coins, just to hope one day price will rise which is hard to happen.
Don't try to pump coin, you will have big loses. And as I understand its not so easy thing to do.
Only good thing now is you to learn something from this mistake, next time be more carful when you choose coin to buy. I often come here and see what people say about some coin, you can try that also.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 14, 2016, 07:18:15 PM
Things to do before you buy an alt coin
1)Check the market history, same amounts back and forth in order to create fake volume ?
2)Check the coin forum,twitter see if there is any hype (you dont keep such coins, just for quick profit)
3)Dont bother with single digit coins hard to move and most of the times are crap coin
4)Dont even thing to pump dead coin if you dont know what you are doing, you have big chance someone dump on you..and end up with more coin bags..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
July 14, 2016, 01:23:23 PM
Yobit makes a commission in every trade, dead coins or no. They have every incentive to keep a coin alive as long as possible, they probably make decent loot on the pumps.
Activity: 798
July 14, 2016, 01:17:07 PM
That is the demand of the coins by the people, yobit do not buy coins but that are the people at there who buy these coins and when the demand is finished like when no one want to buy that coin then you will not see any coin to be sold.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
July 14, 2016, 09:32:59 AM
yobit is just a platform. it's everyone else's problem to bring life to the coins on there. what do they have to do with the actual demand?

like others have said why not start your own pump? most people are dumb enough to jump on board at some point.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
July 14, 2016, 09:01:42 AM

Not only that..you have the check the coin, wheather the coin is good one are not..in coinmarketcap.com alsoBTC
Activity: 1540
July 14, 2016, 06:49:13 AM

But I am not satisfied with service offered by yobit about dead coins. As Today I already have bought such a dead coins which I even cannot sell.

I have seen on poloniex that they maintain the list of the coins that they have and regularly remove the 'dead' coins. Also on c-cex they remove those that don't have a minimum amount of traded that day/month.

Ya Poloniex, c-cex and hitbtc are good platform for trading of altcoins. But Yobit is also good but have some deficiencies.
July 14, 2016, 06:47:51 AM
making the pump itself to revive coin dead .

Pumping that particular coin cause risk as if you spend certain amount for pumping and if anyone sells that coins while price increase for sell it makes trouble.
July 14, 2016, 06:46:32 AM
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
July 14, 2016, 06:33:38 AM
Why don't you see the volume of a coin before buying, see before buying a coin there volume should be atleast 0.1.BTC
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 14, 2016, 06:15:50 AM

I have seen on poloniex that they maintain the list of the coins that they have and regularly remove the 'dead' coins. Also on c-cex they remove those that don't have a minimum amount of traded that day/month.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 14, 2016, 06:15:35 AM
making the pump itself to revive coin dead .
July 14, 2016, 06:13:06 AM

Pages:
Jump to: