Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you American's hate freedom? - page 2. (Read 1548 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
February 09, 2014, 04:39:19 AM
Putting the blame on the gov and companies doesn't always work...

Because they never take responsibility for the blame.

We're all responsible to one extent or another.   But the one's who need to be held responsible are the one's that force others to partake in their responsibility.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 09, 2014, 01:47:03 AM
Americans love freedom.  Our government and the industries that own it do not.

To a degree. I like freedom within reason. I think america has a good balance of freedom relative to security. It's not perfect and faces the same problems much of the world does as far as automation and cheap labor robbing us of living wage jobs.  There's a bit too much over-regulation on alcohol, tobacco, and drugs... blame both parties for that really... old fashioned religious nutjobs who think everything is a sin, and liberal nanny staters who want to protect everyone from themselves... also big corporate interests that would rather not have drugs decriminalized and have their expensive prescription drugs undermined... it's a pretty big hurdle to overcome when so many powerful interests want this regulation... we also have this thing where people are hypocritical on some of their viewpoints... for example they want to ban smoking everywhere but would have no problem decriminalizing  marijuana smoking in these same establishments... rather inconsistent if you ask me.

What do you mean by freedom? A lot of European nations have many of the same regulations as the US, cannot own guns, etc. Many of these nations also face budget and debt problems due to increases in the influx of illegal immigrants who don't pull their weight.

The conspiracy part of me would say the media is bought and run by the central bankers world wide. The Federal Reserve act was passed Dec 23, 1913.. just over 100 years ago. The country has been bought by the banks ever since... but is it really so bad? I'd rather live here then in one of the few remaining nations that does not have a 'central bank' or one of the many nations that does not embrace forms of economic capitalism.

I'm curious what activities people want to do that they feel they cannot do in America that they can do in another nation.... List some if you will and we'll see if our lifestyle preferences match up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
February 09, 2014, 01:46:44 AM
Putting the blame on the gov and companies doesn't always work...
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
February 09, 2014, 12:47:05 AM
Americans love freedom.  Our government and the industries that own it do not.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
February 09, 2014, 12:20:01 AM
So I born in Communist freedom hating regulation loving country. I think you american't love liberty and rule of law but when i investigate you american's love to regulate move then Communist. Why is that? Also your founders where agains income tax now you love that and demand more like the communist, why? Help me understand?
Pages:
Jump to: