Pages:
Author

Topic: why you join to P & D Group ? are you not trust with your self ? - page 2. (Read 1495 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer
You dont need a P&D group, you only need The Collective.

i agree it im not join at P & D group but i can make profit with collective to select which coin will be i trade
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
You dont need a P&D group, you only need The Collective.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I don't think joining a group is worth it.  You can study the markets on your own and not waste money by giving it away .  Buyer beware!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Ryan pumper , Bob surplus, and all they have a good P& D Group
But im not want to join him, i think we can learn with read grafick and learn from more source
also we can watching how P & D group action, emm when accumulation and when time to sell

we can see it but some people still join to P & D group give some BTC to him and pump will be do with him use your money

(sorry my english not bad ? Grin)

You can learn by watching various occurrences, trends, and flows. Like all things, all coins are good, it's all good.

Either way - as part of a pump group or on your own - you have to learn: unless you're very lucky, you have to learn the hard way. There's no way around it.

When you look at trading from this angle, the best that a pump group can offer you is the chance to learn in a relatively sheltered environment. If you're not part of one, you learn on your own: that's the difference.

Good luck. Smiley

+1
i like your coment, we join P & D group to learn science, trick, tips how to pick coin, when we must pick coin, how to calculate suply demand and future, and the most important thing is when we sell that coin

after it we can stand alone to analyze cryptocoin  Grin
Most would join them to make btc. Maybe they make some mayBe they don't.

a simple calculation if you join Ryan pumper the cost is 0.5BTC , my opinion not all his pump is succes some of that failed with only 5-6 BTC volume
and not all of your sell wall filled
or you just make 0.2BTC profit from that pump, totally you lose
Activity: 40
i think it is dangerous to not be with pump group

when i trade by myself i only lost money, when i join with them i make instantly $3000, maybe because i learn fast and smarter than most people I dont know

this is how i have seen it here
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
But im not want to join him, i think we can learn with read grafick and learn from more source
also we can watching how P & D group action, emm when accumulation and when time to sell

we can see it but some people still join to P & D group give some BTC to him and pump will be do with him use your money

You can learn by watching various occurrences, trends, and flows. Like all things, all coins are good, it's all good.

Either way - as part of a pump group or on your own - you have to learn: unless you're very lucky, you have to learn the hard way. There's no way around it.

When you look at trading from this angle, the best that a pump group can offer you is the chance to learn in a relatively sheltered environment. If you're not part of one, you learn on your own: that's the difference.

Good luck. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If you join one of these group keep your wits about you and don't spend more than you can afford to walk away from.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
All is in numbers. If you are in a fair P&D group, the group will pump higher than you could do alone.
But in a group you can be burnt - you can "dump" (too) late.

But I don't know any fair P&D groups. Most only try to get some money of you by asking for "subscription".
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
People who join P&D group are trying to make money off it.
Sometimes master of the P&D group dumps his/her holding onto their followers so it is good to stay away from these groups.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

if you are a trader then joining a pump group is the only way to make real money
Activity: 24
Most would join them to make btc. Maybe they make some mayBe they don't.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy

Pages:
Jump to: