Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you should be very careful with alts - page 7. (Read 922 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 1
December 20, 2022, 08:36:51 AM
Yeah, you're right. That's why I'm buying only big projects that were tested over time. But sometimes it might not help, I guess...
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
December 20, 2022, 08:33:38 AM
I won't just switch, I will clean up all my investment to them including the other projects they are connected with if there is any.
They should have to keep everyone updated, if they cannot answer queries that are mostly important then that's the time doubt comes.
It's not just one investor who will have the same thought as you, there will be many of you and the reaction to it's market will start going down when you are late in selling them.
I don't have a perfect streak in doing this as there are times, I was attached to them, or I was caught in the middle where there's no chance you could get ROI anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596
hmph..
December 20, 2022, 08:14:31 AM
Before having that report in early 2024, Coingecko has How Many Cryptocurrencies have Failed?. You would be shocked by this infographic.

I don't know what the current requirements for being registered or listed on Coingecko or Coinmarketcap . However, I've heard that there is a priority listing for Coingecko and Coinmarketcap, where dev need to pay $$$$$ to get a fast listing. So I'm no longer surprised if this is happens, since going from a strict listing process to a paid listing will result in a large number of dead coins. After all, 2021-2022 era is the era of memes which makes a lot of sense that many will die, despite the rumors of the priority list.

Note: I'm not accusing, just hearing rumours. please correct me if wrong.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
December 20, 2022, 07:37:09 AM
For the entirety of cryptocurrencies, everyone must be careful where they invest except having bitcoin. Aside from the usual scams that's being done through the form of projects and as well as the crowdfunding, IEO, NFTs, Metaverse and others.

When the bear market comes, most of these con projects are being exposed because even the best projects do suffer at these times.

And they just can't avoid the consequence of it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 387
Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!
December 20, 2022, 02:51:25 AM
Altcoins are dead in bear market. 2022 Q3 report from Coingecko has good insights about altcoins.

Shit altcoins from DeFi, meme, -Earn projects did not relief well in Q3 2022 and they became worse in Q4 2022 but we have to wait for Q4 2022 report from Coingecko.

Before having that report in early 2024, Coingecko has How Many Cryptocurrencies have Failed?. You would be shocked by this infographic.

Within 1 year, 2021 to 2022
3,322 cryptocurrencies that were listed on CoinGecko in 2021, have failed (categorised as a dead coin).
Activity: 882
Merit: 272
December 20, 2022, 02:40:19 AM
Crypto is a perfect engine for scammers because it's still unregulated and it's also the wild west when it comes to making money quick with less efforts. .

Apart from rugpulls and influencers scam that are very famous with altcoin investment there is one particular side I want you to be much aware of.

Many altcoins you are seeing right now are build on "Make the project, promise the entire world rare utilities and never really deliver anything, they will keep using words and investors will keep hoping.

They deliver small updates only to push the price higher.

They spent hours live streaming almost everyday.

They trust hype more than anything and a finished product will ruin it.

Keep a track of your altcoins regularly and once you see the slackness in the team it's safer to switch.
Pages:
Jump to: