Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now. - page 13. (Read 6128 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 02:40:35 AM
Op is absolutely right about history repeating itself! Bitcoin bull is not stopping! I am sure bitcoin is aiming for six figure and more! I have already schedule my buying of bitcoin for the next six months!
As the market value is stable over some points here on the graph and the graph are studying that are in many numbers. We have to wait if we have already and we have to buy now because the price is still achievable and we can afford at this price rather affording at higher price will be out of our reach and we will remain unfortunate to invest in this golden opportunity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
Bitcoin is expected to keep rising from current prices, Bitcoin's fundamentals are strong to support prices to achieve them. With more and more people knowing bitcoin .. then possibly btc will continue to rise.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 28, 2018, 04:37:19 AM
I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

I bought a bitcoin moment because I realized with the year's total supply bitcoin depleting and demand conditions bitcoin higher and more difficult for bitcoin obtained for that I bought a bitcoin as much as I can.

you have a good decision to buy bitcoin right now but I hope that before you buy, you can buy at a lower price so you don't have to worry if the price is down for a while. but if somehow the price is down again, I hope that you still have another money to buy bitcoin again. I think many people make a decision based from what they see in the market and if the market giving a good sign to getting up, then buying bitcoin is a good decision because we can sell and make a profit later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 03:00:24 AM
I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

I bought a bitcoin moment because I realized with the year's total supply bitcoin depleting and demand conditions bitcoin higher and more difficult for bitcoin obtained for that I bought a bitcoin as much as I can.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
April 28, 2018, 02:23:36 AM
I do not recommend those pump and dump people to buy in because whenever they leave at their will, the Bitcoin market suffers. I think it is better for old-time investors to buy in all Bitcoins they can because they are those people who institutionalize Bitcoin until the end. These are the type of investors we need in this highly volatile market. AND yes, I hope they have funds to buy in at this time so there would be no room for dumpers to come by. I believe it is time to buy NOW because the market has risen steadily to $9,000 and has been gaining momentum for one week now. This steady increase is good because it will definitely not bounce back to a lesser value that is beyond our contemplation. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
April 28, 2018, 01:47:36 AM
As you saw , bitcoin felt under 8k to around 7k , And it proves that bitcoin could be so unpredictable and riskey for short term investing , I can always come downer than what you think , in short time , but in long time as it gets more decentralize from been in a lot of whales pocket , the price is always bullish.
Activity: 658
April 28, 2018, 12:42:59 AM
therefore our chance to get a big profit when buying bitcoin at this time, but if it is bitcoin prices rise again it's a chance for us to get big profits that's very little. so it's better to start investing in bitcoin right now than in the future
The price of bitcoin now $9000 and i think that price is still affordable, and i believe that the value or price of bitcoin willl continue to rise so people should buy now and hold there bitcoin until the price will get very high.
Well the bitcoin price is crashed so hard from January until now, and I think it's time for bitcoin price increase. I don't know is bitcoin will back to $10000 or not but at least it's going up now. I also already stock some coins and ready to get profits.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 12:18:11 AM
I believe there will still be another fall.
Activity: 260
April 28, 2018, 12:16:14 AM
I think when Bitcoin is rising up in price, we should buy it now in order to sell it high after some holding, or buy, sell to buy again, when it will calm a bit.
Activity: 706
April 28, 2018, 12:16:01 AM
Bitcoin is so popular around the world and the price of bitcoin is going up faster in the market, if i had too much capital i would buy more bitcoin and hold it in the long term because every months or years the price of bitcoin was so high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 27, 2018, 11:56:54 PM
Bitcoin is down compared to yesterday, the price of bitcoin is currently more than $ 9,000. You should buy bitcoin right now, because I think in the future the price of bitcoin will rise even higher and you will easily earn a profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
April 27, 2018, 07:37:46 PM
You would regret if your not to buy bitcoin now. Bitcoin is too cheap to buy in this early stage.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 07:26:18 PM
therefore our chance to get a big profit when buying bitcoin at this time, but if it is bitcoin prices rise again it's a chance for us to get big profits that's very little. so it's better to start investing in bitcoin right now than in the future
The price of bitcoin now $9000 and i think that price is still affordable, and i believe that the value or price of bitcoin willl continue to rise so people should buy now and hold there bitcoin until the price will get very high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 07:22:06 PM
We can see that the price of bitcoin in the past is showing signs of recovery, the market is showing signs of uptrend in the short term and current bitcoin prices are showing signs of correction before continuing to increase. So I believe this is a great time for you to buy bitcoin, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 11000 in the coming days and that's your profit-taking point.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 27, 2018, 06:51:39 PM
BTC is now over $ 9k. This time is not suitable for us to buy, but can still buy into surfing investment, holding them in a short time, as in a day or a few hours. Perhaps the price will increase and we take profit, although the profit is low but we will invest more.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 04:23:18 PM
I think bitcoin is the most reliable for now
Activity: 742
April 27, 2018, 01:18:56 PM
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
April 27, 2018, 10:43:30 AM

And it happened that Bitcoin even went far higher in its price than most people's expectations including yourself. That is really a very convincing reason why everyone should buy Bitcoin. It moves so expensive quite unexpectedly. That is largely due to the spiking demand. That's in addition to the fact that Bitcoin should be used because of the convenience and ease it offers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 27, 2018, 10:24:15 AM
Today is not suitable for us to buy BTC, the price they are too high, and they are continuing to increase in the coming time. So I think this is just the time to hold and expect to sell the BTC.
I think it's not too high to buy bitcoin if we have a plan to invest in the long run. but if you feel hesitate to buy at least wait until the market drops a little and then buy.
This is our advantage to buy bitcoin while the market is decreases on its value aside for that bitcoin is the promising coin near future so better to hodl with a long term investment because it has a potential to bounceback in higher prices and have a tendency to remain profitable.
Activity: 184
April 27, 2018, 10:03:34 AM
Today is not suitable for us to buy BTC, the price they are too high, and they are continuing to increase in the coming time. So I think this is just the time to hold and expect to sell the BTC.
I think it's not too high to buy bitcoin if we have a plan to invest in the long run. but if you feel hesitate to buy at least wait until the market drops a little and then buy.
Pages:
Jump to: