Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now. - page 19. (Read 6128 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 06:26:20 AM
The price of Bitcoin doesn't have any signal about losing valuable , so buying it is the best investment and more earlier you buy it more profit you will get.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 06:06:31 AM
At present, Bitcoin is a good investment because it can be easily transferred . Now from the government financial Institutions are interested in Bitcoin. The bitcoin demand is increasing day by day. Everything is online is now gets involved with Bitcoin.
Totally agreeing to you that it is best investment nowadays that changes the investors life by giving him huge capital in short time and as buying at right now is full of ease because prices have bit fallen and that is attracting more investor so grab your coin before it get too late, bitcoin allow to shop everywhere from the world and btc is also be used as currency in the first world countries so invest and enjoy epic earning.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 05:26:22 AM
Bitcoin will easily top $10k before 2018.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
November 18, 2017, 12:39:14 AM
Bitcoin prices are expected to exceed $8000 in the near future, before bitcoin prices touch those values, we'd better buy bitcoin now, so we can get a pretty good profit in the near future. That's what makes us have to buy bitcoin now.

It will even go further more than $8,000 as others are speculating it will go through at $10,000. A while ago the price of bitcoin is at $7,700 and it was down to $7,400 and now $7,600.

Buying bitcoin now is good as there are people who are waiting at the dip so if you are also waiting like those traders, you are on the right move.

There will be too many people who can't avail to buy at this moment and there are others who are waiting for lower dip but they are hopeless.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 18, 2017, 12:28:50 AM
I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.
Oviously bitcoin will go to 8000 $ in the lasy of this year or first of 2018.So i think i should buying bitcoin becasue its only the coin that is very potential and stable of it position.I also see the price of btc from last of 2016 and i am seeing the price has been increasing simultaniously.for this reason i want to buy bitcoin.
actually we dont have to wait for end of this year or 2018 because bitcoin had reached that amount although he didnt stay long.so what the many users wait is if bitcoin can touchdown 10k before end of this year(hopefully will happen soon)so lets just stay in our belief to bitcoin for the best endyear ever
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
November 17, 2017, 07:21:30 PM
You can make good money if you know how to research, as I am going to tell you about a technology business. Business requires time, investment and research, technology can make it autopilot i.e. computer will work for you.
You are right it is the main source of the earning for the people and a lot of the people are making good income with the bitcoin, if you will buy the bitcoin you will see the fast and the best change in your life, if the bitcoin is now increasing and the bitcoin will help you to increase the income and the lifestyle of the bitcoin user use to get more and more better with the passage of the time so I like the bitcoin for it.
But very honestly i think we shold not consider bitcoin as our main source of income, in fact we are not so sure  about the price of bitcoin that either it will increase or decrease in future therefore we must have a day job or business from where we can get our livelihood.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 02:40:02 PM
I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.
all people have own opinion what happens for the future they are only a prediction no one can say the true about what is the value of bitcoin before the end of this year but then if you always seen the bitcoin price still keep the price value increasing this very surprising to all.
If you want to earn with just holding bitcoin that is why you should buy bitcoin now. If you buy now your bitcoin will have the chance to grow from the moment you buy it upto the future. We all know that yes bitcoin's price is not that stable most of the times. It drops very low and rises up. But it continues to rise it's value. Yes it still has risks so you need to be careful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 02:30:09 PM
Bitcoin has made a new high today and will hover around this price for some time and then dip before moving up again. If you have been holding BTC for some time you may probably be in profit now so you sell off and wait for the dip and then enter again.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
November 17, 2017, 01:39:57 PM
Bitcoin prices are expected to exceed $8000 in the near future, before bitcoin prices touch those values, we'd better buy bitcoin now, so we can get a pretty good profit in the near future. That's what makes us have to buy bitcoin now.

Yes really unpredictable when bitcoin  prices fall below $7000, but this time could be increased up to $8000 and even made a new record ATH. so why should buy bitcoin now, because at the end of the year we will also be getting an unexpected thing again, maybe it will reach $9000 or even $10000 Wink Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
November 17, 2017, 12:36:07 PM
Activity: 350
November 17, 2017, 12:15:16 PM
i like to buy bitcoin now but not a high rate which are used to buy in the crypto market I am willing to buy but not a the current rate yes if any one is willing at a rate below in the market I will buy. The reason for my buying is that I forecast that the prices will go up at the star of new year and for that I will sell my amount of bitcoin at a high rate.
Activity: 12
November 17, 2017, 12:09:55 PM
Bitcoin is money of future, and i buy bitcoins now because i think bitcoin ill worth about $10 k on beggining of 2018 year
Activity: 19
November 17, 2017, 12:09:41 PM
I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

Valid points - I do TA so the $5600 is spot on, which was reached when BCH was at manipulated ATH $2600.  Now, the pair are reverting to their mean, like nothing happened a week a go.  I see a push higher in BTC, $8300-$8500 over weekend, you?  11/17/17
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
November 17, 2017, 12:00:55 PM

Based on the Bitcoin price now, you SHOULD, by all means, by Bitcoin NOW! It is rising so high yet again! If you want to grow your money, though it may be really risky, then go for it! You should know that this price increase does not happen for quite a long time; it may crash again, just like any other values that are highly dependent on external circumstances.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
November 17, 2017, 11:56:18 AM
Actually, Bitcoin is a good coin in long-term investing although it sometimes fluctuate
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 11:54:10 AM
You can make good money if you know how to research, as I am going to tell you about a technology business. Business requires time, investment and research, technology can make it autopilot i.e. computer will work for you.
You are right it is the main source of the earning for the people and a lot of the people are making good income with the bitcoin, if you will buy the bitcoin you will see the fast and the best change in your life, if the bitcoin is now increasing and the bitcoin will help you to increase the income and the lifestyle of the bitcoin user use to get more and more better with the passage of the time so I like the bitcoin for it.

Bitcoins is really a good long term investment and that is the reason why everyone is placing all their hopes in bitcoins, Even businessman that are already rich are still investing in bitcoins toe earn more money in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 17, 2017, 11:34:07 AM
Activity: 392
November 17, 2017, 09:00:13 AM

then we should not miss the ever-increasing price because it would be a loss if we did not have bitcoin at a very high price and there was still a chance to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 699
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
November 17, 2017, 08:49:39 AM
I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

Bitcoin is a very volatile currency, but the trend lately is undeniably upward, and that trend will likely continue over the near term as adoption increases and (more importantly) as people in countries with less stable economies find that they can protect their assets by investing in bitcoin. Indeed, serious economic disruption in parts of the world seems to lead to a temporary spike in the price of bitcoin.
So I think, it's still a good time to buy bitcoins!

Here we go  Cheesy

Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
November 17, 2017, 07:49:32 AM
As we can see bitcoin now keep rising and if we buy bitcoin now I think it would be profitable for you because it might double what you invested sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: