Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you should consider investing in bitcoin - page 5. (Read 3936 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
It is quite sure that bitcoin will have really high demand always but major question will be to get new bitcoin supporters/investors so that bitcoin marketcap can get pumped as well as the price. Bitcoin still need few billionaire to have a look at bitcoin and invest into it, 10 billion around marketcap  is really small compared to world economy.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
During the last couple of months, bitcoin has had numerous ups and downs, yet the number of total investors has increased exponentially. Judging by this practice, it seems like there is a clear demand for the digital currency.
Read further: https://www.crypto-news.net/why-you-should-consider-investing-in-bitcoin/
I just wanna for considering about the potentially of bitcoin in this day comparing with the another place. looks like bitcoin is more than others. and about the trend of the tech payment are gone be a globally in the future and that is a big factor can push the potentially of bitcoin. and especially like the various task and charge in bitcoin are better if we are wanna for saving our amount. totally a lot of factor are supporting me for investing in bitcoin in this day.
legendary
Activity: 954
Investing in bitcoin seems to be good at a moment as the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day and if we find big investors in near future who are willing to invest their money into it then it will surely take price to next level.

Do you have something to back this information up with ? From my personal point of view, I have rather see the bitcoin adoption slow down in the past year. Also a lot of people giving up on bitcoin who were miners or don't hold a lot of bitcoins anymore due to the volatility.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
Investing in bitcoin seems to be good at a moment as the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day and if we find big investors in near future who are willing to invest their money into it then it will surely take price to next level.
Yes bitcoin is a good for investing your money because its worth it you can make profit everyday by increasing the price of bitcoin you earn money by investing in bitcoin by doing nothing invest and wait to increase the price then if that happen you can get high earnings.
Activity: 910
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
... the number of total investors has increased exponentially. ...

i am very interested to know how did you measure this?

i mean there is no way of knowing how many people have invested in bitcoin because there is no centralized entity that can release statistics about this so we can make a conclusion and the stats we get from blockchain as the public ledger are inconclusive.

My thoughts exactly. It's all guesswork mostly. Yet it feels like more and more people are getting into it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Demand for bitcoin been quite high from long time ago and it is being adopted slowly and small price dumps and pumps are normal due to very low marketcap bitcoin have. We may need few more big merchants accepting bitcoin payments as well as good moral support from leaders all around the world (hard to get) to see very high demand of crypto currency (bitcoin only for now) in future. Real life application of bitcoin need to get expanded to see a exponential increase in demand for it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
... the number of total investors has increased exponentially. ...

i am very interested to know how did you measure this?

i mean there is no way of knowing how many people have invested in bitcoin because there is no centralized entity that can release statistics about this so we can make a conclusion and the stats we get from blockchain as the public ledger are inconclusive.

... i believe the real gov. response to virtual currencies is yet to come.

the response will come slowly and as the currency grows in popularity the rules around it will too.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Well obviously practically each of us has a fair share invested in bitcoin, otherwise we wouldn't be here wasting time on something we don't believe in.
As far as the article goes, i agree with better part of it, except that "Governments take it lightly" , because i believe the real gov. response to virtual currencies is yet to come.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Crypto-News.net | Latest news from Crypto world
During the last couple of months, bitcoin has had numerous ups and downs, yet the number of total investors has increased exponentially. Judging by this practice, it seems like there is a clear demand for the digital currency.
Read further: https://www.crypto-news.net/why-you-should-consider-investing-in-bitcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: