Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 106. (Read 270139 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Some people are never going to sell there coins because they are waiting for the future price that is going to make them rich. But is not sure that the price is going to be so high in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
I think title is misleading. It must be like,
You should never sell your bitcoins until it is known and in use everywhere. Then you can spend.
Yes, but I think people with enough common sense know that OP isn't literally saying that you should never ever sell your coins.

How else will people get to enjoy making profits when they will never sell their coins, right? That doesn't make any sense.

Exactly, we are earning or buying coins to make profits from it and if you will never sell your coins then what is the purpose of holding it, sell it whenever it allows you to make profits.
Good catch, hahaha. The Main reason we are holding bitcoins is to sell for profit in the future. You just need to have a good timing as in investing timing is everything and patience is virtue, stick to that principle and you will be profitable.
Activity: 938
You should never sell your bitcoins until it is known and in use everywhere. Then you can spend.
Yes, but I think people with enough common sense know that OP isn't literally saying that you should never ever sell your coins.

How else will people get to enjoy making profits when they will never sell their coins, right? That doesn't make any sense.

Exactly, we are earning or buying coins to make profits from it and if you will never sell your coins then what is the purpose of holding it, sell it whenever it allows you to make profits.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
bitcoin prices are now slightly down, better keep bitcoin we have, do not panic. This is only temporary, and bitcoin prices will certainly rise again, trust me and do not sell your coins

If you plan to hold for a longer period of time you shouldn't bother about short term happenings.
Right now there are shills who try really hard to get your bitcoins.They use several schemes and tactics to make you feel uncertain and try to scare you wherever they can.
Therefore inform, educate yourself as good as you can and don't fall for what others are saying or doing.In the end it's all about money.And where money is involved many people have their own interests.
You have to sell your Bitcoins when the value is high so you can earn a lot of money with it and that is nice but of course it is hard to know that the value is going to be more worth.
And around this time it wont be smart to sell it so you have now to wait a longer time.

Selling at this stage won't be profitable enough as price is not high, but if you are making some profits at any stage then you should sell some part of it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
bitcoin prices are now slightly down, better keep bitcoin we have, do not panic. This is only temporary, and bitcoin prices will certainly rise again, trust me and do not sell your coins

If you plan to hold for a longer period of time you shouldn't bother about short term happenings.
Right now there are shills who try really hard to get your bitcoins.They use several schemes and tactics to make you feel uncertain and try to scare you wherever they can.
Therefore inform, educate yourself as good as you can and don't fall for what others are saying or doing.In the end it's all about money.And where money is involved many people have their own interests.
You have to sell your Bitcoins when the value is high so you can earn a lot of money with it and that is nice but of course it is hard to know that the value is going to be more worth.
And around this time it wont be smart to sell it so you have now to wait a longer time.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

Activity: 364
Selling your Bitcoins will be now not the best thing that you can do indeed and that is because there are more people that is going to wait for a higher value.
But there must be a time that you have to sell it otherwise you cant make profit with it and that is bad.
Activity: 266
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The bitcoin price is not going up at the moment. That could be due to the small block size. When the block size is increased, the price might rise.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
You should sell it if the price is at high but if the price is at low dont sell it because bitcoin will rise again so dont sell it at low price. And Buy again many bitcoin if the price at low because you can earn more profit here than investing in hyip and this trading is safer than hyip.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
You should never sell your bitcoins due to the future it has, I think that its not smart at all, its just a matter of time before the bitcoin is going to a higher amount.
that right,the point of this thread will be appear on future,good reason fot not sell our coins is future price,and future movement. we all never know what gonna happen next year with bitcoin price or bitcoin scalability,so its better to not spent your bitcoin.

That's why I have different wallets that each serves a different purpose. My cold wallet coins will most likely remain in my wallet for another few years, and the coins that I have in my "fun" wallet are meant for sending and receiving transactions, and spending on things or to cash out if I want to buy something that can't be bought with Bitcoin.
Good methods of managing your bitcoins mate, I would probably copy your ideas because I found it impressive. However, I cannot act on it now, because I don't have much of a bitcoins to save, all my earnings here are just for my daily expenses in life.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
You should never sell your bitcoins due to the future it has, I think that its not smart at all, its just a matter of time before the bitcoin is going to a higher amount.
that right,the point of this thread will be appear on future,good reason fot not sell our coins is future price,and future movement. we all never know what gonna happen next year with bitcoin price or bitcoin scalability,so its better to not spent your bitcoin.

That's why I have different wallets that each serves a different purpose. My cold wallet coins will most likely remain in my wallet for another few years, and the coins that I have in my "fun" wallet are meant for sending and receiving transactions, and spending on things or to cash out if I want to buy something that can't be bought with Bitcoin.
Activity: 420

Yeah, i always sell my bitcoins though, because i always need money and i sell my bitcoin. I think i can't do that, never sell my bitcoins. Maybe later, when i want invest on bitcoins.
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 588
I think that's not selling of bitcoins will bring for people bad news when it's drop to 50$ or 20$ in 10 years maybe. Better to make money and leave than hold till money dissapear
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
The price isn't really down as it has been moving within the $420 to $450 range for quite some time.

As long as the price remains moving between these price levels there is nothing to worry about.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Yes Bitcoin is like a long term investment and have proven to give very very good returns in long term and more profitable than gold.
In 2009 you could buy lots of Bitcoin for $1 and in 2013 price was above 1000$ for one Bitcoin only.
It is not like Bitcoin is a long term investment, people only see it that way. It is not garunteed that in the future the price is going to what most people are expecting it to be. I am just going to wait and see what will happen.

Don't wait too long as you never know what will happen in future, if you see higher price then you should sell some of them and make profits and buy again when price falls.

some people tend to wait too long before securing profits, that's their problem. easy solution to that is using stop loss orders. that way you will never miss out on your aimed profits. that's how i do it and it works perfectly fine for me.

But I think they are not using investment software or trading platforms that have stop orders. I think they are investing by buying and storing them on their wallet. And stop orders are subjective. You may be over or under estimate and it may execute only to bounce back.
Activity: 924

Yeah, just hold it for while, do not sell now thinking that price will not rise in future, and you sell now then you are surely playing with your profits, sell when your are making some profits from it.
Jump to: