Author

Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever - page 115. (Read 270139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
If everyone thinks the same way, it would eventually affect the value of the bitcoin. For me, I'd wait for it to reach a certain price, then sell a few. There will be highs and lows in terms of price movement. Those are perfect opportunities to buy or sell some. It's all about managing your fear and greed.
Yeah we don’t have to sell all our coins at once but have to sell some of them at a certain value and after that we have to follow the ups and downs so as to earn some profit otherwise if we sell all of them then there will be nothing for us to play with and earn.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If everyone thinks the same way, it would eventually affect the value of the bitcoin. For me, I'd wait for it to reach a certain price, then sell a few. There will be highs and lows in terms of price movement. Those are perfect opportunities to buy or sell some. It's all about managing your fear and greed.

When greediness becomes prioritized, if you fix a target as quoted you'll be profited. If not you may wait for further increase and sells your bitcoin for low prices as quoted in the above post.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Never selling your Bitcoin is a good thing of saving money but you cant earn money with it because you are not taking some risks so it would be better if you are going to sell it later and that would be nice.
The only thing is that it is hard to choose the moment to sell your Bitcoin at the right moment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
If you do not sell your bitcoins, what do you do when you need cash?

The world has not fully accepted bitcoins yet, so there are situations when your btc is basically just idle/irrelevant.

I don't have any idle coin, either I try to grow or else convert it to my local currency when I am in need of cash, as I think only holding would the useless thing.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Incent
If you do not sell your bitcoins, what do you do when you need cash?

The world has not fully accepted bitcoins yet, so there are situations when your btc is basically just idle/irrelevant.
legendary
Activity: 1008
There will be a time of course that you must sell your coins otherwise you cant make money with Bitcoin and that would be sin for you.
Around this time it is of course not good to sell it because the value isnt higher so it is better to wait indeed.

There is a time that you can sell. But the time is not yet. Still the he value is very low.
But I think it's going to be worth more later and you can therefore sell it with profit.

Selling now is not recommended as price is not too high at a moment, and if you sell now you will earn low profits, so hold till halving and sell at that time.
Activity: 434
There will be a time of course that you must sell your coins otherwise you cant make money with Bitcoin and that would be sin for you.
Around this time it is of course not good to sell it because the value isnt higher so it is better to wait indeed.

There is a time that you can sell. But the time is not yet. Still the he value is very low.
But I think it's going to be worth more later and you can therefore sell it with profit.
legendary
Activity: 840
Selling bitcoins is just not smart at all, I do not think never is also good but I think if you do it now it would be stupid.
The halving is coming closer and it will most likely be very profitable.
Why it is not good to never sell them? Then what do you like do with bitcoin in an online or offline wallet?

Selling bitcoin now is not smart, the price is continuing to increase. So sell bitcoin after the days of halving.

That is the right thing to do I guess as this is not the right time to sell price is going up at a moment, so selling at the time of halving can be more profitable.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Selling bitcoins is just not smart at all, I do not think never is also good but I think if you do it now it would be stupid.
Why it is not good to never sell them? Then what do you like do with bitcoin in an online or offline wallet?

Selling bitcoin now is not smart, the price is continuing to increase. So sell bitcoin after the days of halving.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Activity: 812

Holding now and selling at the time of halving can be good, as price is expected to go higher at the time of halving so selling at that point would be more profitable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Im into trading so i basically buy and sell bitcoin regularly i dont get the point of not selling the coins since if we trade with it we can gain profit and lots of money.
probably feeling every little bit helps when you're going to hold or sell. the important thing is to sell when prices rise.
for when to sell when prices rise. may follow the instincts or feelings

No problem with holding bitcoin in a wallet for ages. And this will not affect the market badly as you think. Because there is always buyers and seller. If more people hold their coins the price will rise because the supply will decline.
Never selling your coin is to be safe, but there will be a time that you have to sell your Bitcoin so you can earn maybe more profit later and that would be nice for you.
Around this time it is of course not good to sell it now so it will be better indeed if you are waiting a longer time until the value will be more, it can takes a long time.

What's the use of earning if you don't want to sell at any point of time? And if you don't sell how you are gonna make profits from it? Keep on selling and keep on making money.

Totally agree with you, i earning bitcoin because i want earn money online and of course i need to sell the bitcoin first to earn money. So yeah, i always sell my bitcoins.
Activity: 952
Im into trading so i basically buy and sell bitcoin regularly i dont get the point of not selling the coins since if we trade with it we can gain profit and lots of money.
probably feeling every little bit helps when you're going to hold or sell. the important thing is to sell when prices rise.

No problem with holding bitcoin in a wallet for ages. And this will not affect the market badly as you think. Because there is always buyers and seller. If more people hold their coins the price will rise because the supply will decline.
Never selling your coin is to be safe, but there will be a time that you have to sell your Bitcoin so you can earn maybe more profit later and that would be nice for you.
Around this time it is of course not good to sell it now so it will be better indeed if you are waiting a longer time until the value will be more, it can takes a long time.

What's the use of earning if you don't want to sell at any point of time? And if you don't sell how you are gonna make profits from it? Keep on selling and keep on making money.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I just spent some bitcoin to buy the graphics card to mine altcoin, hope it is a good business for me.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia

Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I would sell all my coins if the value reaches to $1k, that's the target I have in my mind, if it reaches to that level I would surely sell all my bitcoins, even if I have to wait long, I am ready for it.
I think in some periods it was higher than 1k but with current trend 1k seems a very high price.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
If you need your coins urgently then it's not wrong to sold your coins. Use your coins because that is yours after all.

It's better to cover your general needs rather than waiting for the right time to sell.

That is right. You real life is more important than waiting for that right price to sell. And besides after you sold your coins, you can back again on accumulating coins so you will still back in the system.
Jump to: