Pages:
Author

Topic: Why you should use spare money to invest - page 16. (Read 1845 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
I am not anyone's financial adviser so right now I am speaking for myself, yes investment is risky and this character is not only seen in Bitcoin and crypto-currency even off crypto investment are risky.

But with the time I have been able to be active in Bitcoin I can say the risk in Bitcoin is lesser than many other investment opportunities in the long run.

The world is going tech and Bitcoin is the leading digital asset in the world right now and the want for Bitcoin would always increase, I would say invest according to your capital when in investing in Bitcoin rather than saying what you can afford to lose. If you are a long term investor and you only invest in Bitcoin I still don't see how you can lose.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 475
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
There is no normal being that loves getting losses on business, career, investment and trades that's why even company holders make financial policies to keep record of investment and profits flows. And unlike other business bitcoin also makes sales and losses if you do not investment wisely....is nice when you put in what can not put you sickbed or gives you hypertension, don't invest out of what you cannot withstand the loss.

Is better to use small money or learn risk management first before investing especially newbies.
This topic has been discussed so many times but still I have seen many people in my real life that still lacks this knowledge i should say skill, because saving is a skill that everybody can't acquire, and if few acquire then they are most probably the ones, wasting it on unnecessary things.

The point is, people just want to make a hell lot of money at once and they did not want to start investing from a small amount because they know small investment brings small profits and big brings big profits. And this logic has been inscribed into the minds of young ones and most of them just waste their time for getting investment money from someone (maybe a relative, parents or any person) and once they got it they seek ways to invest it, in ways that they don't even have to work for it just put their investments and wait for profits.

This is just chaos, i have seen so many practical life examples and tried my best to teach them the basic rule you have started, but still, any fail to acquire it too. i know this rule seems so simple and many intend to ignore it but simply becomes hard when time passes and you have got no more of it.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
There is no need to risk even small money as a newbie, for experience it is better to use a demo trading account. Once you are confident in making profitable trades, then you can use your spare money.
The demo only helps you to understand some trading features, it will not help you make the same profits when you enter a live account.

Investing and trading is a risky activity, so if you are too paranoid about the risks that exist then please do not trade or invest. To become a successful investor and trader to earn returns, you must consider the risks even if you have to start with a small budget. Do research, learn more and gain experience.
Activity: 574
Merit: 554
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
There is no normal being that loves getting losses on business, career, investment and trades that's why even company holders make financial policies to keep record of investment and profits flows. And unlike other business bitcoin also makes sales and losses if you do not invest wisely....is nice when you put in what can not put you sickbed or gives you hypertension, don't invest out of what you cannot withstand the loss.

Is better to use small money or learn risk management first before investing especially newbies.
The general rule of investment is to put in what you can afford to lose. But you should also note that in most cases the higher the risk the greater the profit margin. So if you are willing to take more risks, you might end up making more money. Almost all the billionaires in the world are dangerous risk-takers. Some of them go bankrupt if an investment fails but more money if it succeeds. But like OP started we should take risks based on our level and don't be greedy to invest more than you can afford to lose.

Bitcoin is a unique investment that gives almost everybody the privilege of buying because it could be bought in bits and can be sold easily. It might not be easy to sell a landed property but bitcoin buyers are always available.
Activity: 812
Merit: 725
There is no normal being that loves getting losses on business, career, investment and trades that's why even company holders make financial policies to keep record of investment and profits flows. And unlike other business bitcoin also makes sales and losses if you do not investment wisely....is nice when you put in what can not put you sickbed or gives you hypertension, don't invest out of what you cannot withstand the loss.
That is one the important policy due to the risk involved in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
When you wants to invest in Bitcoin it is a wise decision to use your personal money not borrowed money to invest in Bitcoin, and let it be the money you can afford to lose because of the risk involve in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency especially as it is digital not a physical asset.

The best thing to start with is learning about Bitcoin.
If you have enough knowledge about Bitcoin, you will be able to have confidence in your self and which will result to investing a very huge amount of money if you have.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
There is no need to risk even small money as a newbie, for experience it is better to use a demo trading account. Once you are confident in making profitable trades, then you can use your spare money.

More info on demo accounts here:  https://beincrypto.com/learn/crypto-demo-accounts/
Activity: 798
Merit: 1045
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

Lol .. not at all...no one wants to be a loser at all times.
I'm always wondering why peeps be so gullible or say - be driven with so much cupidity that they'll always feel it's best to invest everything they've got in crypto, with the intentions of having them back WHEN THEY'RE IN NEED .... What if it happens that the period they need the funds falls between the bullish market??  And they aren't left with any options than to sell? Won't that be mean - losing everything??
Always invest what you can stand to survive without; never put your mind in 'em HODLed funds - it'll only make you eat your seed when peeps be eating Thier harvest

Sandra 🧑‍🦰
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

Apart from this let your investment money not be from loan or borrowed to avoid pressure to repay. Newbies have to understand that some investment will never give you profit no matter how long they stay especially if you investment is on shit coin. Don't rely on what you are told before investing but to make adequate research, asking questions here because some members are well knowledgeable in crypto investment.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
Snip~
The best use of any amount of money is to invest in multiple assets, I realized that investing in cryptocurrencies and bitcoins is better than putting all my money in savings or unnecessary expenses.

Anyone can have financial freedom, you just need a positive mindset and the right information and a good investment management plan, the reason most investors suffer unnecessary losses is because they don't start with good investment management. In my investing experience, I see that when I study and keep updating the latest news it can avoid losing my investment, my return on investment becomes bigger and more stable and I stop losing my investment capital. That's what good management can do.

And it's true that it's better to use small money than to use money that isn't free, especially by going into debt for this investment, a fatal mistake. Although later investments can increase wealth, there are still risks and can not always generate profits.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Is this a question? If it is then I'll prefer to learn risk reward management before investing so that you will not worried if you invested dropped. If you choose small money to invest but you have lack of knowledge then you cannot get profit because you don't know what you investing. So before entering in trading, crypto make sure that you research before betting your money that can easily lose at any time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
Snip~
So the bottom line is, invest what you can afford to lose in Bitcoin and other investments because the risk associated with investment is not only limited to Bitcoin alone but all other assets and investments.

Let me tell you a real-life story, I have a friend from whom I received the same amount as payment for our overtime travel work sometime last year 2022, and when we wanted to invest the money, he optioned into real estate because he feel it more secure and profitable than bitcoin, but I used my whole allowance and travel payment to buy more bitcoin.

At that time, the Bitcoin price was around 17k, but now, while my friend in real estate is waiting for tenants to rent his apartments, my own Bitcoin investment is already yielding of about 10 percent.
Activity: 104
Merit: 9

Pages:
Jump to: