Pages:
Author

Topic: Why You Think That Your Coin/Token Will Grow? - page 2. (Read 572 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
I'm currently looking to get involved in OpenPredict (OPT).

It has an impressive DeFi use case that essentially allows anybody to make a prediction about anything, quickly launch a smart contract to take on counter bettors, which will automatically pay out the correct share of the pool to the correct predictors. It can also be used to hedge against black swan events, and profit from practically any other event.

Besides potentially disrupting the DeFi space, it just sold out its $250k allocation like it was nothing, and will be launching with a $100k god damn market up. $100k in the DeFi space is just bonkers. even if it does a x50, it would still only have a $5 million market cap.

Bear in mind that many other DeFi projects have market caps in excess of 50 million... Which means a 500x multiplier is well within the realm of possibility. What do you guys think?

Following up on my previous comment here. I was right about OpenPredict, it just launched on Uniswap and is already trading at x50—and it still only has a $5m market cap.

as I predicted before, I believe this project has potential for another 10x at the very least, I would be surprised even if it does another 20-50x, since it would still have a market cap of under $250m.

Taking a look at some of the other DeFi coins, this wouldn't be anything out of place, especially given how stacked the team is.

You guys got any other strong picks to take a look into?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

if you don't know why you chose a token then you probably didn't invest to it but got it from airdrop.  or if you don't know why you chose a token or a coin, you really could be the worse investors you can ever be.

even bounty hunters today will research what the campaign they are about to join because most of them are going to look forward for the reward to get in the end when the project gets listed to an exchange. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
My token Has been growing actually, and I believe it's going to keep growing from the looks of it. PROB token has been going up since their exclusive programs especially since their launch with MATIC and now ARK, and both are doing really good. what matters is that these programs require staking PROB, So more people are buying and staking their token, or "my token" now  Grin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Hey.

I researched very much in the net. I read numerous comments in the blogs. I saw to much messages in the telegram groups. and discord forums

and I found that most of the people really don't know why they chose their coin/token. just they know their coin is good and the future is belongs to them.

The Question Is: Why You Think That Your Coin/Token Will grow? (based on what?)
Most of the crypto investors doesn't really invest on a project after reading it thoroughly, they don't even know about its white paper but they invested on it just because they see the project listed on top exchange, many investors pouring their money on it and they see much hype about the social media and crypto news websites.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
and I found that most of the people really don't know why they chose their coin/token. just they know their coin is good and the future is belongs to them.
For me there was right and there was wrong
The right is if short term, I really don't know about the coin, I just bought it because I believe the price will increases
The wrong is if long term, I totally know the reason why I choose the coin

For me it is simple based on historical prices
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Of course people can only predict that the token or coin they buy will go up?
Or you mean they have to know about the future, then they can buy coins that are suitable for them.
no one knows for sure future market conditions.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
everyone has their own strategy, investing and trading, for me, I am sure why the coins I hold will go up one day,
because in terms of fundamentals this coin is very good, and this coin is not a token
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
Doing various research to make investment decisions, I never joined fomo in this market. Just try to choose projects with good ideas and good products. Then the project will certainly thrive in the future
That is right research and knowledge about a certain project you want to invest with is the best tools you can have in order for you make a right decision, plus having so much patience and confidence will give you an extra boast to further venture in more projects that will give you a benefiting rewards.

Yes, I agree, if you are good at conducting research on the project, then you will undoubtedly reveal all aspects of the project and thus you will choose the good project that you will trust and invest in for the future. We believe that the token we have held will grow in the future based on the ongoing development of the project, good news, events, and the volume of token traded in exchanges...etc
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Doing various research to make investment decisions, I never joined fomo in this market. Just try to choose projects with good ideas and good products. Then the project will certainly thrive in the future
That is right research and knowledge about a certain project you want to invest with is the best tools you can have in order for you make a right decision, plus having so much patience and confidence will give you an extra boast to further venture in more projects that will give you a benefiting rewards.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

the poeple that your talking about just bought crypto because of its hype or they just saw a fake news about their coins price. i believe that no one can predict the crypto price in the future. they just hold their coins because everyone said that it will grow in the future without guarantee. i will belive the coins will grow if their projects show a good development and always update their technology. because afaik most of the coins that still "alive" till now have a good development.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hey.

I researched very much in the net. I read numerous comments in the blogs. I saw to much messages in the telegram groups. and discord forums

Try to prevent from believing what you are reading in telegram because there are only few legit topics on there.

I believe that my coins/tokens will grow because before i bought a currency i make sure  that i did a deep research and looking at roadmap,with the legit team behind the currency.

I know this is just part of the process but at least i know where my funds are heading in future.

I may lose but the chance of winning is always above losing.
Activity: 228
I hodl my coins long-term because I believe in their potentials. But my investment decision is not purely based on hype or influence of others but on proper research. When investing in my coins, I always check the usefulness of the project and the credibility of the team running it. Having good community support is one thing that I also look for in the project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Ethereum is the largest percentage in my portfolio. Eth has shown its potential for a long time, it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies and one of the most popular blockchains. Continuous development and improvement. I think my choice is obvious.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Use case.
That's one and most important of all.
It must have a feature that will click to the mass and merchants.

I already have that kind of coin.
What I am looking for now is something that relates to the gambling and gaming industry.
I think that industry is blooming more.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey.

so you rely on Telegram messages ?when majority of the people are bounty hunters so how come that they will know about  the Coins their holding when the truth is they have only accumulate those tokens/coins because  of  hunting and nothing more.

better listen to this forum to find out that only stupid Holder  have no idea why he has his  coins  in hand.

like for  example  Bitcoin Holders,do you think we  don't know why we are  holding this  great coin when the  proof  has  already happen many times  before?
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
I hold handshke because it is promising project, with bug funds on board like Andreas Horowitz, Pantera, etc. Couple weeks ago I bought it on private sale price and I believe it is good entry point, project doesn't have big listings yet but with such powerfull funds on board big listing will happen this year and it will push price.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Hey.

I usually base on its applicability at the near future and is it ability to be used widely or not. Next, I will consider about their community and investment funds behind them. Finanally, talented people want to dedicate themselves to build up that network or not
Activity: 238
Hey.

Really? I don't think so, investors are so into reasons why a coin will grow higher in future, they don't hold without any reasons for sure future, use cases have different solutions they bring into crypto world and that's the reason why people hold
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
I choose coin/token for investment after my proper research and I make every effort to get a suitable coin/token for investment but I also understand that my decision can be wrong because we don't know what will happen in future, we can only estimate.
Pages:
Jump to: