Pages:
Author

Topic: Why ZOG permit Referendum in Crimea for join to Russia? - page 2. (Read 2557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Tell the Russians to vote for someone else.  

Try to found a party in actual Russia, and learn how work in Russian Federation "optical scan voting system"

Why they need know how many votes goes to this or other Party in real time?

So you don't like Putin I take it?  Thats unfortunate as he looks like he will be around a long long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Tell the Russians to vote for someone else.  

Try to found a party in actual Russia, and learn how work in Russian Federation "optical scan voting system"

Why they need know how many votes goes to this or other Party in real time? And send voters across Russia with trains and buses to vote in other Region?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
20+% of them already vote for the Communist Party on recent elections... But that's not enough and UR still has a majority.

Anyway, I don't see how this things (ZOG & UR) are connected.
legendary
Its fine that you have conspiracy theory that Vladimir Putin is annexing Crimea in order to serve the interests of Jews.

Government of this party is well known to not serve interests of Russians.

Why tell us?  Tell the Russians to vote for someone else. 
Its fine that you have conspiracy theory that Vladimir Putin is annexing Crimea in order to serve the interests of Jews.

Government of this party is well known to not serve interests of Russians.

Crimea join Russian Federation with no resistance from ZOG.
If You will know "Jews" better - listen researches of
legendary

Why not read links before posting them?  The article is a discussion of the Jews in Crimea and their songs.  No mention of land rights.

I need listen my own links better? Thank You.

In shortest time it will be seen "money back rights or land back rights".

Yes you need to read your own links.  Its fine that you have conspiracy theory that Vladimir Putin is annexing Crimea in order to serve the interests of Jews.  Its always nice to see guys like you when they try to provide factual support for their conspiracy theories.  But in this case, you are linking to stories about tractors and folk songs.  It doesn't support your theory.  It makes you look a fool.

You don't want to look like a fool do you?  So please stop with the folk songs and tractor stories.  Thanks.

If you want to do a proper conspiracy theory post, google "Protocols of the Elders of Zion."  Its one of the few decently written conspiracy documents out there and if there is a reference to Crimea in it, you might actually have something interesting.

Why not read links before posting them?  The article is a discussion of the Jews in Crimea and their songs.  No mention of land rights.

I need listen my own links better? Thank You.

In shortest time it will be seen "money back rights or land back rights".
legendary

Why not read links before posting them?  The article is a discussion of the Jews in Crimea and their songs.  No mention of land rights.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
And 375,000 ha. represents almost 15% of the total area of Crimea.
See, how it under agricultural aspect.

http://tavrida-krim-tur.com/tavr1/tavr1.jpg

From that map it seems that only about 20% of the total area of Crimea is arable. And 375K ha. represents 75% of that.
And 375,000 ha. represents almost 15% of the total area of Crimea.
See, how it under agricultural aspect.

http://tavrida-krim-tur.com/tavr1/tavr1.jpg
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
That area is currently under the private ownership of ethnic Ukrainian and Russian farmers. They are not going to give it up. And 375,000 ha. represents almost 15% of the total area of Crimea.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Stop this paranoia, please. I'm seriously, it looks pretty foolish.
In the moment of entry Crimean territory to Russian Federation, Jews from USA can claim back 375 000 hectares of Crimean land.
http://www.aif.ru/society/history/6856
Pages:
Jump to: