Pages:
Author

Topic: Why/how is there so much FUD articles everyday? - page 2. (Read 197 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 275
It's attempts to manipulate the market prices. I think it's a good omen for future price rises. The challenge is in deciding when to dive back into investing. Smiley

Lolz. I belive this guy. Most of the market is manipulated with the help of FUD only. They use the very basic human nature and that’s the panic, greed and much more on the list. You just have to fire a spark and the rest will catch the fire in no time. The more FUD the more panic attacks and there are the whales waiting to catch the fish. They grow the wealth, they grab the profits, FUD people see prices are growing back and then they enter into it. Complete bullish and bearish thing.

Whats next? Trump secretly owns bitcoin?

Tongue He might be the one creating FUD. Lolz.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
It's attempts to manipulate the market prices. I think it's a good omen for future price rises. The challenge is in deciding when to dive back into investing. Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Don't mind a little red in my salad, but been eating tomatoes for weeks now. How is there such an influx of FUD every single day? Most of it is just pure stupid and laughable, yet everyone gets their knickers in a twist.

Like the subpoena, it was actually news from december 6th, korea ban was just fabricated nonscence. Whats next? Trump secretly owns bitcoin?

Used to be once a week, now it's everyday!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: