Pages:
Author

Topic: whywefight give us negative feedback !! why ?! - page 2. (Read 1725 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
Rating is incorrect and shouold be removed, you did say to people that if they are not sure, they shouldnt invest, is the negative trust for you saying thaat you love the site? or is it for talking about the design?

read again, his post says something like: if you are unsure get some other coins and reinvest those.

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 13,425 SAT
User ID:30482069
Review:
I love Coin Generator , really its a high paying faucet as i'm interested in collecting bitcoin , i joined to coin generator and start earning bitcoin with small house and planing to get AIR PORT the high level in the upgrade system building because there are up to 20 levels,  i really like this system and the design... speaking of design i was make a logos an animated banners for this cool website the admin pay me in advance witch is trusted by me , but if you really scared about your bitcoin dont invest and try to collect some bitcoin and you can upgrade your city with the amount you earned without lost your bitcoin ... good luck for all
Radhwane
Regards!

he speaks of trust because he was paid for something else
So you gave him negative trust because he stated that he got paid for some work that he did?
That isnt even directly promoting the website
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Rating is incorrect and shouold be removed, you did say to people that if they are not sure, they shouldnt invest, is the negative trust for you saying thaat you love the site? or is it for talking about the design?

read again, his post says something like: if you are unsure get some other coins and reinvest those.

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 13,425 SAT
User ID:30482069
Review:
I love Coin Generator , really its a high paying faucet as i'm interested in collecting bitcoin , i joined to coin generator and start earning bitcoin with small house and planing to get AIR PORT the high level in the upgrade system building because there are up to 20 levels,  i really like this system and the design... speaking of design i was make a logos an animated banners for this cool website the admin pay me in advance witch is trusted by me , but if you really scared about your bitcoin dont invest and try to collect some bitcoin and you can upgrade your city with the amount you earned without lost your bitcoin ... good luck for all
Radhwane
Regards!

he speaks of trust because he was paid for something else
Activity: 1008
Something weird just happened!  I was just reading this thread and in the original post, there is a screen shot.  I was hovering my cursor over that screen shot and accidentally clicked and it brought up what appear to be another website in another language.  I quickly closed it out.  Can someone see if this is a problem?  I don't want to get hacked.

thats the site where the screen was uploaded to

Okay thanks.  With it being in a different language, I didn't know what it was.
legendary
www.explorerz.top
Something weird just happened!  I was just reading this thread and in the original post, there is a screen shot.  I was hovering my cursor over that screen shot and accidentally clicked and it brought up what appear to be another website in another language.  I quickly closed it out.  Can someone see if this is a problem?  I don't want to get hacked.

thats the site where the screen was uploaded to
Activity: 756
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
Activity: 1008
legendary
www.explorerz.top

should i stop making animated banners bcz of him ??

Neh, you shouldn't IMO (this is an un-related question though I'd guess). BTW, you can't force 'em to remove their feedback. They've their own opinion/view/thinking about ponzi promotors(anything else) & trust isn't moderated AFAIK. They aren't on DT so their feedback shouldn't affect your trust score. Anyway I'd say contacting them 'll be a good choice for you (as Lutpin said above).

as written in my reputation thread, which is linked in my feedback, there is a way to get it removed. it is an offer. i decided to leave a reply here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14398269

op you may close this thread, depending on where you want me to reply in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

should i stop making animated banners bcz of him ??

Neh, you shouldn't IMO (this is an un-related question though I'd guess). BTW, you can't force 'em to remove their feedback. They've their own opinion/view/thinking about ponzi promotors(anything else) & trust isn't moderated AFAIK. They aren't on DT so their feedback shouldn't affect your trust score. Anyway I'd say contacting them 'll be a good choice for you (as Lutpin said above).
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
but this just a review for coin generator and i get some BTC for that also i design the logo and full package animated banners for them
lot of users submit their review they get BTC so  whywefight gave negative for all users those who submite a review ??
this is a fool and crazy man
should i stop making animated banners bcz of him ?? go to hell going to give him neg too will remove it when he remove his neg

copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
If you check the reference, you will see the following:

http://archive.is/koerW#30%

he gave a negative feedback i never make a deal with him or promote a ponzi website
You could argue about that, considering the above.

anyway going to report to moderators about this
Feedback isn't moderated, no one will help you with it.

do i need to give him a negative feedback too ?
He'd like that.
No, retaliating is mostly not the best thing to do.

what should i do to remove this negative feedback ?
Contacting him should have been the first step.
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
whats wrong with this user whywefight https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/whywefight-289686
he gave a negative feedback i never make a deal with him or promote a ponzi website
what should i do to remove this negative feedback ? do i need to give him a negative feedback too ?
anyway going to report to moderators about this

Pages:
Jump to: