Pages:
Author

Topic: wich altcoins should i choose to invest in ? - page 2. (Read 1504 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 104
TaaS still cheap at liqui
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I believe NEXUS is worth giving a try.
Very innovative.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
maybe someone can help me choose from this list of coins that i mentioned before

The ico became less and less profitable and most of them are a scam i think holding a coin 1 week can bring you more profit (my opinion at least )
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Rather than investing into altcoins give a try with the ICO's. Because the ICO crowdsale happens for a short time and once after the sale surely at least a small price pumping is assured while getting listed to the exchanges. This gives assured profit, so better is to invest on ICO Project.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
hi guys, 
i made a list of altcoins that i want to invest in after searching for the project of each coin , i found 15  interesting coins . But after a lot of discussion with multiples persons they told me that 15 coins is too much and that i should reduce the number of coins .
here is the list :
- SYS
- BAY
- PASCAL LITE
- XZC
- DARCRUS
- ZOIN
- RENOS
- SPREADCOIN
- ANS
- ANT
- BAT
- LISK
- ARK
- ZEN
- NEXUS

what coins should i keep and what coins should i remove ? ( i want to reduce it to 7 coins )

I like most of those. ANS still makes me nervous though, too much irrational hype when it first showed up, but it could work out in the end. My personal picks so far:

VIA
XZC
CRW
TRST
EDG
BAY
BAT
QRL
XCP
GBYTE
VOX

Throw a big chunk in LTC for stability.
Activity: 42
Hi, I find your question very interesting as I´m in the same position.  Huh

I´m just starting my path in the trading world and I already have the following investments: (very small quantities)
Waves
Shift   
GameCredits
Bitcoin   
Decred   
Siacoin

And I´m thinking of getting some of these in the future:
lisk
stratis
ico
ethereum
skincoin
litecoin
monero

Let´s wait for the experts´opinions!  Grin
Thanks Tongue
hi guys, 
i made a list of altcoins that i want to invest in after searching for the project of each coin , i found 15  interesting coins . But after a lot of discussion with multiples persons they told me that 15 coins is too much and that i should reduce the number of coins .
here is the list :
- SYS
- BAY
- PASCAL LITE
- XZC
- DARCRUS
- ZOIN
- RENOS
- SPREADCOIN
- ANS
- ANT
- BAT
- LISK
- ARK
- ZEN
- NEXUS

what coins should i keep and what coins should i remove ? ( i want to reduce it to 7 coins )
Pages:
Jump to: