Pages:
Author

Topic: WildRig: new miner for Wild Keccak algo - page 17. (Read 36183 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
GTX750Ti's works fine.

What is its hashrate? is it equal to poolside hashrate indication?
Depends on card overclocking. My 1Gb versions do 750kH/s, some Chinese MSI 2Gb fakes - 800-900 kH/s. Poolside jumps around that values, yes. ccminer was a disaster for me, and the only solution to avoid a lot of "Low difficulty" shares was using 5M static diff for them, but even so hashrate was lower. Currently I'm running wildrig on them using static diff and strategy set to 1(seems to be the best option, but needs testing for luck value in different cases).
Your doing good ... my 2Gb 750ti's are doing the same as yours.  Smiley

I can't get the display to show the hashrate of my 2 cards individually.....only total hashrate. Any way to show them individually?

And how do I set the intensity lower for one card and leave the other cards intensity high? So I can use my computer.  Thx  Smiley

Code:
wildrig.exe --opencl-platform=0   --opencl-devices=0,1 --opencl-launch=60x256 --url=usbbr.mining.blue:8888 --

user=my addy --pass=x --scratchpad-file=C:\Users\tbear\AppData\Local\.cache\boolberry\scratchpad.bin --scratchpad-

url=http://mining.blue/scratchpad.bin

[16:33:03] GPU #0 [BusID: #5] GeForce GTX 750 Ti intensity: 60 (256/1024), cu: 5
[16:33:03] GPU #1 [BusID: #6] GeForce GTX 750 Ti intensity: 60 (256/1024), cu: 5

[16:31:29] accepted(90/0) diff 11.16M luck 100.72% (37 ms)
[16:31:33] speed 10s/60s/15m 1598.6 1598.9 n/a kH/s max: 1601.1 kH/s

Activity: 720
Merit: 49
Why my luck is always 0%? last beta .14

rx 480 cards
Is this happening only with 0.9.14 version? If so, can you please run it with --no-watchdog parameter? But luck equal to zero... seems like all shares are rejected, or something is too wrong with calculations %)

Ops, i found why my luck was 0%, i forgot in the .bat file to delete -l scratchpad.bin parameters left over by copy and paste, now all is ok but what it did do? shares where accepted...

Oh, now I know where is a problem... will fix that in the next build Smiley You get 0 because of bug in code when --no-color used(manually set or automatically because of logging to file). What about luck, there is description of it in first post.
Released 0.9.15 beta(sorry, only Windows build right now)
- improved watchdog, now it works separately and won't decrease hashrate for AMD's when use low intensity values
- improved scratchpad fail handling, now miner will try to reset it to state saved on disk and login again, only then redownload it if fail again
- added experimental parameter --opencl-force1x to support old hardware like Readon HD 7xxx
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

rx 480 cards
Is this happening only with 0.9.14 version? If so, can you please run it with --no-watchdog parameter? But luck equal to zero... seems like all shares are rejected, or something is too wrong with calculations %)

Ops, i found why my luck was 0%, i forgot in the .bat file to delete -l scratchpad.bin parameters left over by copy and paste, now all is ok but what it did do? shares where accepted...

http://i66.tinypic.com/23u75oi.png

rx 480 cards
Activity: 15

rx 480 cards
Activity: 49
pacпиcaл вce в личкy
andrucrypt
Thank you for you work and looking forward for proxy implementation !

And one more thing. Can you add up an option that enable or disable the videocard count check during mining initialization?
 Old miner begins to mine regardless of the number of cards. Yours stops if the actual number is lower than config setting. So let us combine it.
Oh, sorry, forgot about a moment with proxy %) This needs some investigation, unfortunately I'm not familiar with this. Can you explain a bit more?(maybe PM me to explain better in russian Smiley). What about configuration, I will check what can I do here.
andrucrypt
Thank you for you work and looking forward for proxy implementation !

And one more thing. Can you add up an option that enable or disable the videocard count check during mining initialization?
 Old miner begins to mine regardless of the number of cards. Yours stops if the actual number is lower than config setting. So let us combine it.

And one more annoying thing Smiley
Sometimes GPU hangs along with the miner and miner process can not be terminated unless the rig rebooted. Could you do something to such a case? Advanced watchdog with reboot.bat executing may be? But it would be much better to prevent miner process hangs at all.
GTX750Ti's works fine.

Depends on card overclocking. My 1Gb versions do 750kH/s, some Chinese MSI 2Gb fakes - 800-900 kH/s. Poolside jumps around that values, yes. ccminer was a disaster for me, and the only solution to avoid a lot of "Low difficulty" shares was using 5M static diff for them, but even so hashrate was lower. Currently I'm running wildrig on them using static diff and strategy set to 1(seems to be the best option, but needs testing for luck value in different cases).
Released 0.9.14 beta
- fixed small memory leak
- implemented watchdog, now miner will exit with code 1000 if gpu hangs in OpenCL kernel for more than 5 sec.(can be disabled with parameter --no-watchdog)

IMPORTANT: please redownload the build, if you downloaded it before this text appeared here.
GTX750Ti's works fine.
[/quote]

Released 0.9.13 beta
- reworked strategy a bit, now nvidias should support 0 and 1 too. Changed default strategy to that used in other miners, should be better with vardiff
- fixed processing error "invalid miner height, re-download scratchpad", now miner definitely will redownload it
Released 0.9.12 beta with IMPORTANT UPDATE
- fixed "Duplicate share" error after donation mining finished, same was possible to reproduce with pause/resume commands
I got those 3 duplied ones, and then more than 1 minute without shares, so I just restarted the app
I got the same problem, but as soon as it got max-rejects of duplicated shares it automatically reconnected and everything went fine. Anyway, I found a real reason of that problem, will release new version soon with fix for that.
Anyway to make this work on old GPUs?
Which one? GTX750Ti's works fine. On Radeon 7870 I solved the problem, but need time to add something like kernel option and test everything again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Anyway to make this work on old GPUs?
Anyone get this running on multi Vega rigs? Trying with ROCM on Ubuntu and fails anytime I enable more than 1 Vega
Driver crash or miner crash(at what point?)? Or just an error(which one?)?
copper member
Activity: 48
Anyone get this running on multi Vega rigs? Trying with ROCM on Ubuntu and fails anytime I enable more than 1 Vega
lol, luck = 100% would be getting a share without doing any hashes, so it's impossible Tongue
nah, I don't agree Smiley

Today after donation mining I got some shares rejected because "Duplicate Share":
 Huh
This one is bad, will check my code for thread safeness more. How long it was, till new job or just his three shares?
Pages:
Jump to: