Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 2022 be the year of ETH 2.0? - page 7. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
January 18, 2022, 12:07:47 PM
No one knows because it's been year since that 2.0 emerged in the internet but until now seems nothing.. But you know ethereum already updated wherein maybe yes it will be the next target. Indeed we all knows that eth team behind is so optimistic as well wherein it's not surprising that these year there will be the good year for them to release the next version. And i hope the fee decrease after that.. Lol
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 18, 2022, 10:37:18 AM
There are rumors circulating around the web, that the ETH 2.0 upgrade will finalize this year. It would be a major upgrade on the ETH blockchain, after a long period of delays. The competition became much more intense ever since gas fees increased on the ETH blockchain. If the ETH 2.0 upgrade comes into fruition, then ETH's position on the market will solidify like never before. Depending on the impact, competing chains will experience less demand on the market.

Still, I'm having my doubts if ETH will upgrade to PoS this year due to the delay in ETH's difficulty bomb. How long will it take for mining on the ETH blockchain to come to an end is beyond me.

Do you think 2022 will be the year of ETH 2.0? If not, why? What will happen with ETH after the upgrade is successfully implemented? Will it mark the end of alternative smart contract platforms for good? Will ETH gas fees decline massively after the upgrade? Or will everything else remain the same? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: