Pages:
Author

Topic: Will accepting bitcoins increase my sales on my website? - page 2. (Read 1268 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
And last, I use bitpay.com as my checkout provider of bitcoins, any knowledge about them? I mean I use shopify.com and they recommend it so I suppose it should be safe, right?

Yes BitPay is best. Try to get added to
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade
Hopefully you will get some sales
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi Guys!

I'm a newbie in this forum but have been trading with bitcoins for a while =) Anyway, I also run a store selling watches and just started to accept bitcoins as currency. So I have a few questions.

First of all, is there even any interest today from customers to pay with bitcoins?
How should I increase the customer stock from people buying bitcoins? Any site I should publish on and so on?
And last, I use bitpay.com as my checkout provider of bitcoins, any knowledge about them? I mean I use shopify.com and they recommend it so I suppose it should be safe, right?

Have a nice day and I hope the moderators don't take this as ads, if it is. Please delete it asap =)

Take care!

Hampus

EDIT: If someone want to check my store and if wanted give some critic(it's new and all the pictures is not made) please just visit, www.watchofe.com, www.watchofessence.com or www.watchofe.co.uk.
Pages:
Jump to: