Pages:
Author

Topic: Will (ADA) Cardano replace ETH? ETH weaknesses exposed?!?!? - page 2. (Read 661 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ethereum has first mover advantage and is incorporating PoS.

That said the transition for Eth to PoS is very complex and there are going to be a lot of artifacts in the code that hamper it. It will be very interesting to see over the next 5 years how all these dynamics play out.

I'm personally invested in both. Over the next 5 years, I think eth is the safer 10x play and cardano is the riskier but potentially 100x play.

However, in 1-2 years cardano may not even be that risky anymore as they find their niche.

It may not even be such a war like bitcoin<-->iota. Perhaps ethereum and cardano co-exist happily.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Ethereum has first movers advantage. It has existed for a longer period of time and the Team is now well known in this space. Whilst Cardano have several advantages over Ethereum, I don't see it replacing Ethereum in the near future. There is a reason why Vertcoin, Litecoin and others won't replace Bitcoin. And Bitcoin forks are having trouble keeping up with the rise of Bitcoin.

Many ICO's released are to do with improving the ethereum network as well.

I do however have big hopes for Cardano as a project, and see many projects co-existing in the future, just like how Google co-exists with Baidu, Yahoo and many other search engines alike.

Just my 2 satoshis.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
Universa will replace ETH on the long run

Universa is a f**ng scam attempt to collect personal information. They hasn't made any progress beyond running a web page to collect emails and data.
Universa is a dead project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
cardano will not replace eth, they will co-exist
even iohk have etc developers
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Universa hasn't even progressed beyond ICO yet so it's way too soon to say it will replace ETH with any real conviction or something to support that. Many projects could replace ETH if executed perfectly but that's not easily done. I don't see anything touching ETH even with the congestion problems right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
I can't see the devs of eth sleeping for some months... Coins with a development team are improving and getting new features as needed. A change won't happen overnight.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
I don't think that any other smart-contract will replace ETH in near future. Not because there aren't better coins, but because of the ICO power ETH already accumulated. ADA is good, ADA grown 5x in price in last 30 days, but that's all. It's far away from Ethereum.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
I don't think so, but it is a possibility, I think there are better coins to replace eth (not that I think eth will be replaced) such as NEO for example. I think realistically they can all co-exist and compete.
Activity: 139
What do you guys think? 
Pages:
Jump to: