Pages:
Author

Topic: Will AI Replace the Traditional Trader by 2020? - page 2. (Read 211 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 553
nowadays lots of bots make trade on the exchanges, so it would be really possible, and actually if i will earn the end of the day it is ok for me as well Smiley I can enjoy my day while it make trade.
Merit: 275
I am really not fond of the AI at all. Some how I do think that AI are meant for something bold, like serving the military tactics, space exploration etc etc
But why do we need them in the trading operations? They are dependent upon the factors like news around the world, what government wants from the projects etc etc. I dont think AI can read them, understand them and interpret the trading methods for it. Hopefully I wont see 50 people around my desk but me, myself making the progress on my trades would be just fine.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
With bitcoin and crypto involving many people to get into trading, do you guys forsee that  AI will Replace the Traditional Trader by 2020? There are lot of experiments for an automated trading world... What do you guys think about that future - where your robot will collect data from past and execute a trade for you using machine learning and data science ? Would you rather have 50 employees working for you at a trading desk OR 50 robots interpreting different insights to execute a trade using the same data set ?

What do you think is the future? Only thing that I am certain about is that I will not continue to look at bitcoin price every day for next 1,000 days (till 2020 or beyond) !
Its was a conflict to my mind that soon AI robots or engines will be the one who will trade for our money because as only this time there are bots around the trading markets. It was possible but i don't want it to happen because how people will go earn if almost all uses a bot or AI.
Merit: 300
50 robots interpreting different insights to execute a trade using the same data set ?

This is the thing that might fail the whole AI trading prospects. I mean they all might just think in different ways and may collide each other while making the trades. So what do you think out put might be at that time? May be they will try to over come the winning of trade over one another and who knows this might just drain the market cap in the process, they are AI, they has got variables but they cant change it as the situation changes with the time! Crypto currencies are too much volatile and this may not be understood by the AI!
May be it wont be worldwide but individually could go along for sometime.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
I don't think so. People are not really predictable. They make a lot of irrational decisions. If that was not the case than robots could predict peoples behavior based on data science and previous trading history. But people are no machines and psychology plays a huge role in how they trade.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
With bitcoin and crypto involving many people to get into trading, do you guys forsee that  AI will Replace the Traditional Trader by 2020? There are lot of experiments for an automated trading world... What do you guys think about that future - where your robot will collect data from past and execute a trade for you using machine learning and data science ? Would you rather have 50 employees working for you at a trading desk OR 50 robots interpreting different insights to execute a trade using the same data set ?

What do you think is the future? Only thing that I am certain about is that I will not continue to look at bitcoin price every day for next 1,000 days (till 2020 or beyond) !
Pages:
Jump to: