Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoin go up or down on bitcoin crash? - page 3. (Read 1243 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 02:31:43 AM
The other way around is also true?

Actualy thats not what is happenings at this moment. The whole coin index (top 10) is in a big move up with prices going for the moon.. first time for me seeing this, so im still a bit shocked at the numbers and volatility of the crypto’s. Only Google brought me here, MSM almost does not mention this side of the economy.

Glad to be here befor the majoriteit of people is acceptant the cryptocoins. Still some large crumble of the cake for me  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
November 27, 2017, 02:20:11 AM
ususally when Bitcoin up, altcoin will turn down and otherwise
actualy Etherium and Ripple it more stable

When Bitcoin dropped down hard then people freaked out and they're dumping their Bitcoin and shift to other coins so that was actually happened when Bitcoin was dumped and Bitcoin Cash was pumped.
T H E G O L D E N I C O
November 27, 2017, 02:17:57 AM
yes i think s. the price of altcoin increase compare with bitcoin. if we compare about price usd i think its not really different.
the only altcoin that can increase is the altcoin which has big support behind mean that altcoin is good.

Crypto-Currency movement is really indeed unpredictable and if there's a sudden dump then people would freak out and tagging Bitcoin Cash as a joke. And I found no basis for a Bitcoin Cash being a joke because it was created to be the rival of Bitcoin and top Altcoins. Bitcoin Cash deserves to be the next Bitcoin and people cannot accept that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
November 27, 2017, 02:12:49 AM
ususally when Bitcoin up, altcoin will turn down and otherwise
actualy Etherium and Ripple it more stable
T H E G O L D E N I C O
November 27, 2017, 02:11:15 AM
Bitcoin Cash was pumped hard late October and is the reason why Bitcoin was dropped hard low from $7,000 down to $5,000. When Bitcoin will crash then Altcoins will rise and will be the same every time there's sudden dump in every Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 02:07:41 AM
yes i think s. the price of altcoin increase compare with bitcoin. if we compare about price usd i think its not really different.
the only altcoin that can increase is the altcoin which has big support behind mean that altcoin is good.
November 27, 2017, 02:03:46 AM
So that means (when u think bitcoin will crash) go go go ETH, LTC, ASH, etc..

But will a Hugh crash of bitcoin also have negative effect on the price/interest in altcoins? I can imagin people will have doubts on stability, durability and or the money paid for any crypthocoin. Will this have no effect on the altcoins? Or will this move from BTC to altcoin be way bigger that the number of quiters?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 27, 2017, 01:28:30 AM
For obvious reasons, the crash of Bitcoin will have a positive impact on the price of altcoins, providing them some breathing room to attract investors. Then again, only clear cut and well established altcoins stand a chance to show growth and progress while the innumerable shitcoins without a proper purpose will continue to suffer.
November 27, 2017, 01:19:44 AM
Hi all!

With bitcoin flying to the moon, a lot of people expected a (huge) crash. In perspective of other crashes, how will the price of altcoins react when bitcoins drops to say $6.000? Will altcoin go up or down?
Pages:
Jump to: