Pages:
Author

Topic: Will alts crash again ? - page 23. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 03:10:26 PM
Everything is fine on the market right now, only that there are a lot of people who are 100% worried about what is really happening in there. All the market will be on green numbers soon, well, all my portfolio is on a +5%
since i woke up today
Will altcoins crash again ?
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
January 23, 2018, 03:06:20 PM
Some altcoins is at risk because whether the BTC will fall or rise altcoins can be fall because the lack of interest of the investors also because of having many opponents.
A lot of altcoins are there which are going to ground, we need to study the altcoin before investing money there, Although it is difficult to know about the future of any altcoin but still if we have some study about altcoin it can be helpful in selecting a good altcoin from where we have chances to make money. To me i think in present time Etherium can be consider as the best altcoin to invest money there.
Activity: 30
Merit: 26
January 23, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
depend what alt we talking about, but i guess some alt will likely go down because the bitcoin itself drop and some will go up because its not have relation with bitcoin it self

This, depends very much which ones
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 23, 2018, 12:58:34 PM
i do not think so. The market just adjust and they will recover soon. the cryptocurrency has become a part of the economy now so it can not die
Activity: 644
January 23, 2018, 03:34:36 AM
When bitcoin price decreases almost all altcoin price will also decrease, it completely depends on the bitcoin market and as well as the growth of the community. This year cryptocurrency community has increased a lot so there is the huge increase in the price.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 02:26:55 AM
Chances are high that there will be more crashes on its market value since Altcoins has more volatilie market value than Bitcoin. But in the first places, backdrops on the market value of any crypto is just normal since their price is just dependent with the demand from yhe market as well as with the trading volume or transaction so it is more likely to oftenly change.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 12:18:14 AM
We won't ever stabilize with all the manipulation that occurs. All the shorting on margin by whales and pro traders and now we have the futures that will cause it to drop as well.

Even with all the hodlers out there the price still swings all over the place. To the detriment of the space
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 10:42:45 PM
Of course some of altcoins will crash for sure, and even lots of them may not have a chance to trade on platform.
Activity: 16
January 22, 2018, 10:35:37 PM
I'm not sure
there are too many altcoins for now, may be more in the future.
so most of the altcoins will definite crash.
Activity: 17
January 22, 2018, 10:34:09 PM
of course it will crash again only by when
Activity: 42
January 22, 2018, 10:21:55 PM
It needs to crash for a few more months so I can get set up.

ONE THING, this no CC stuff is a pain in the ...     during that last crash last week,  i could not get money onto any exchange in time to buy anything,  If fact still waiting from last week for everything to get in the account.   I dunno guess Im gonna need to keep some fiat on coinbase so I can jump on these deals quick, relaly sucks all the discounts last week and I got none of them cause no instant deposit.  keep in mind when i say everywhere I mean coinbase LOL
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 10:10:31 PM
I am not sure if it will crash harder than last week.
If it does, I will certainly buy more.
Activity: 25
January 22, 2018, 09:51:49 PM
not all of them, only partially
because there are some coins that do not affect the fall of bitcoin prices
Activity: 350
January 22, 2018, 04:27:08 PM
Now bitcoin, and after him and the altocoins slowly descend. There are versions that bitcoin can fall to 2200 dollars ... Others predict growth by February ... It is very bad that the currency is falling, but you can buy a few coins favorably.
Activity: 280
January 22, 2018, 04:24:40 PM
The last fall has not yet ended unfortunately. Obviously it will be deep. But in any case, after the fall there will be growth. Market falls occur periodically, this can not be changed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
January 22, 2018, 03:17:04 PM
all crypto will definitely be a roller coaster, so it can all happen in crypto and I'll try to stay calm if I see the price of altcoins is crash like now. Even so we will still be able to see the price of altcoins recovering after the crash, I'm sure for that.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 22, 2018, 02:35:30 PM
Without panic, this is a crypto currency. It's normal when the long-term growth is corrected, and then goes back to growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 22, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
It's Just some FUD being created and I am pretty the Wall street boys have some hand in it. So with this great discount deals in the market it is better to add up some more coins to our portfolio.

Good luck Guys

Is there anything as to what the latest round of price falls is caused by? Alts were recovering and bitcoin was at about $13k but now it's back down towards 10k. Is there anything you can attribute this to, I understand it's probably FUD but what is the FUD around? Still South Korea?
Activity: 322
January 22, 2018, 01:51:52 PM
It seems to be a long-term decline, great opportunities for investors can arise
coin owners have to be a little patient.

I am on the same position right now.. I do not know what to do, but it is obvious that this is not a crash after all, this is just a brand new DIP.
I bought a few altcoins a few days ago and i am on a -20%, LMAO.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
January 22, 2018, 01:44:07 PM
It seems to be a long-term decline, great opportunities for investors can arise
coin owners have to be a little patient.
Pages:
Jump to: