Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Alts ever reach their previous ATH's again or is it the end of the road? - page 2. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Segwit2x, forks and so on, let me explain what will happen next: bitcoin will crash and altcoins will recover. That is simple, there will be no end for whole market but could be for some coins in the future for certain.

I agree with this, it is the same thing that happened at the last fork and bitcoin cash. After a few weeks of people riding the btc hype, they will eventually go back into alts and btc will crash
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
Bitcoin will not crash right now,this year at least.
but in a near future we will see a correction with the price and it will be slightly deeper than before because of the segwit2x.
so will altcoin hit their previous ATH ? yes and no.
if we're keep surviving for a few years later on,we should see it in the future.
but if crpytocurrency can not last long,we will not see it.
why i can say that ? because it's human nature,they will never satisfy with all of their money and want more.
so as long as Bitcoin survive,we should see another ATH for altcoin or at least past ATH.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
So you think bitcoin will reach $8000 before crashing or afterwards? Crash after nov 16th? Do you think bitcoin will reach $8000 before nov 16th though?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Segwit2x, forks and so on, let me explain what will happen next: bitcoin will crash and altcoins will recover. That is simple, there will be no end for whole market but could be for some coins in the future for certain.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
Bitcoin market dominance keeps going up and Alts market dominance keeps going down.

Whats caused bitcoin to reach current all time highs? Is it segwit or its free airdrop forks or am I missing any good confirmed news of bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: